Forty Two

THIRD PERSON POV

The world look so beautiful from where Taehyung stood. The silky, delicate winds caressed his face so softly that he felt like the person he loves so much kissed him with his beautifully mysterious black eyes once again. The warmth which travelled to his heart from the other hand which held Taehyung's, intertwined fingers fitting so perfectly as if they were meant to be like this made the brown eyed boy smile brightly.

Walking on the soft clouds with magical hues of the golden sunlight spilling on the canvas of the cotton candies floating freely in the blue sky, Taehyung looked at the man walking beside him. The mafia queen never knew the sight of Jungkook walking beside him with his eyes already taking in the beautiful view of Taehyung's smiling face can take his breathe away.

Those black eyes trained on the brown eyed boy watched Taehyung as if he was the most treasured human on the planet. The mafia queen could hear his heart racing in his chest as Jungkook looked at him with heart eyes.

The mafia queen felt like he conquered the world.

The peace of mind he felt was something Taehyung had never experienced before.

His soul was contented.

Taehyung felt like he never wanted to be at this height of calmness as bad as he want to stay there now when he know how it feels to be there, away from the world, away from all the worries, away from all betrayals and traps.

Walking the beautiful path among clouds with Sun slowly setting down while soft wind sung love songs, the mafia queen breathed deeply to fill his lungs with that feeling.

He was still catching up the feeling when suddenly the ground under his feet shook, the sun became a ball of fire and the soft winds turned into scary storm. The lightening that formed the fork across the sky mocked at the brown eyed boy who was falling freely into some black hole of anxiety and depression.

All he could see was darkness.

His eyes searched for Jungkook who still stood on the same place where he was a few moments ago laughing at the queen. Those black eyes were laced with amusement, sarcasm and betrayal.

The mafia queen extended his hand towards Jungkook, hoping he will pull him out of that terrible place which made Taehyung feel shattered but the black haired boy only laughed even louder.

One moment, Taehyung was living some beautiful dream while the other, the horrible reality laughed at him from behind the curtains.

The mafia queen felt the pieces of glasses piercing into his heart and his soul ripping apart from his body. He shouted.

He screamed.

He thrashed.

He felt like he was back on to the phase where he was a helpless child who couldn't stand against his molester. The black hole under him pulled his body with more force and Taehyung didn't know how to fight against it even when he knew he will never come back if he fell into that hell hole once.

He was sweating.

His heart was thudding against his chest in fear.

Finally it happened.

What he knew from forever was finally coming to reality.

He knew Jungkook will ruin him in ugliest ways from always. It was just his hopes shattering finally.

The brown eyed boy sat up in the bed with a jolt. With his uneven breathe and dry throat, he looked around himself terrified only to close his eyes for a few moments to calm himself down.