Seventeen

Happy Valentine's my lovely violets 😘😘😘

THIRD PERSON POV-

Yoongi was sitting in front of his laptop on one of the chair in the security room. Numbers and numbers of screen displaying the various parts of the mansion were decorated on the wall, various other gadgets were assembled on the tables while Hobi and Namjoon stood watching Yoongi working on his laptop like a pro.

The queen entered the room closely followed by Jimin who signalled the other security persons to get out of the room before slamming it shut after giving some instructions to one of the man while the queen walked towards the hacker with a hint of excitement in his steps.

''Found him?'' The queen asked Yoongi with a glint in his brown eyes as he took another chair and sat beside the hacker. Yoongi made a disapproving sound before turning towards the queen.

''He is smarter than we thought.'' The reply made the queen tilt his head a little, the silky, silver hairs falling to one side as he raised one of his eyebrow in amusement.

''Where do we stand now?'' The queen asked eagerly.

He didn't expected the game to be this interesting.

''Not far from we were.''

Yoongi pointed towards the screen on the wall before pressing certain keys on his laptop which was connected to the main system. It came alive to the party from last night. The queen scanned the different empty bedrooms, corridors, basement, the outside of mansion, the road in front of the mansion on which a few cars keep passing every now and then and the crowd in the hall which was going crazy to the booze and music.

His eyes fell on Jungkook who was standing near the bar before Taehyung has pulled him into the crowd, he found both of them among the crowd in a few minutes and a smirk formed on his lips when he noticed the gangster closing his eyes for a moment as he danced back hugging the silver haired queen.

He still followed the two figures dancing on the screen, Taehyung has whispered something in Jungkook's ear before he has walked away.

The black haired boy has walked back to the bar and picked up a glass from the counter. The whole mansion was still empty, there was nothing suspicious. The queen kept watching Jungkook walking towards someone but someone bumped into the gangster, the drink from Jungkook's glassed spilled on his own clothes.

The man who bumped into the black haired gangster muttered drunken apologies which Jungkook ignored and looked around, maybe for a waiter but there was none so he just walked into the washroom.

A few moments later, he walked out of the washroom, looking down at his wet clothes and he went into his room to change. Jungkook has looked into the direction of the camera before closing the door of his room.

He didn't came out of it after that. The guests left by late midnight, no disturbing activities happened. The hall was empty by three in the morning and everyone else went to sleep.

The cameras keep showing empty and silent parts of the mansion. Yoongi forwarded the recording until an hour passed. There still was no disturbance in the silent mansion and suddenly, the screen went black.

Taehyung frowned a little and looked at Yoongi while everyone else also came forward to hear the explanation of the sudden blackout.

''Power cut....'' Yoongi started standing up and bending over the table. ''The electricity of whole city was taken down.'' He completed still looking at the black screen.

''It takes our men around two minutes and 15 seconds to walk to the electricity room and starting the power generator..."  He paused to look at Taehyung who was looking at him blankly.