Eleven

You guys may not have got the notification due to Wattpad glitch, I updated yesterday too so go and check it out first.

And if you have already read that, Enjoy your today's update.

_______

THIRD PERSON POV-

Everyone except the queen were on the dining table next day, having their breakfasts in the morning. Black haired boy was also absent from the sight. He always comes in the last everyday, would straight go to fridge, bring a banana milk and eat a few breads with jam, totally ignoring everyone on the table. That was his breakfast usually.

No matter what people around talk at the table, he would silently finish his breakfast and leave if he was provided any work specifically or would just plop on the couch with his phone while waiting for some work to come.

Today, when the gangster walked into the dining area, he found the queen missing from the sight. It wasn't like he was searching for the silver haired boy, he was just casually roaming his eyes around the place when he noticed Taehyung's seat vacant.

Everyone looked at the boy but he kept a blank face and walked into the kitchen like usual leaving everyone looking at his retreating back blankly.

Earlier, Hobi, Jin or Namjoon would try to wish the boy good morning but when they didn't get a reply, they also stopped bothering themselves.

''I wonder if this boy ever smile!'' Hobi asked watching Jungkook's figure moving in the open kitchen.

''Maybe not. We never saw him smiling.'' Jin agreed.

''He even speak so less.''

''He is engaged.''

''How do you know?''

''Didn't you saw the ring in his finger?'' Namjoon replied this time making Jin shake his head.

''Does anyone know who is she? I mean, we always check family background before taking someone in our gang...don't we?'' Jin asked making Jimin nod, narrow eyes on Jungkook who was leaned into the fridge to get the container of banana milk.

''We did. H-''

''You did?'' Kai interrupted curiously making Yoongi look at him darkly, his eyes observing the boxer who was unknown to the examining gaze on himself while Jimin also looked at Kai in amusement for a moment before nodding.

''We always keep an eye on new comers in the initial days of their joining.''

''Then what did you find about him?''

''We looked into his identity but couldn't find much. His full name is Jeon Jungkook, seven murder cases and one robbery case has been filed against him in various police stations of Seoul in last five years. Police is searching for him but he is a wicked fox! His father's name is Jeon Jaewan, a school teacher he was and died in a firing between police and Terrorists who have hijacked the school and made the teachers and students hostage seven years ago. His family's only source of income died and government even denied to give compensation and maybe that's why he became a gangster himself. His mother is living in an old age home now.'' Jimin informed them while his eyes were still on the black haired boy who was now walking towards the table.

''And his fiancé?''

''We don't know anything about that.'' Jimin whispered when Jungkook approached them.

Kai looked at the black haired boy blankly who came and sat beside him casually, not giving a fuck to everyone's eyes on himself.

The boxer picked up the glass of water.