Epilogue

Third person POV-

The brown eyed boy walked out of the washroom wearing a black bathrobe and drying his hairs with the towel when his eyes fell on something. He looked around in the room before throwing the towel and walking towards the black box tied with a red ribbon.

Untying it slowly, he opened it all the way smiling like a lovesick fool. Jungkook keep surprising him with the most out of the box gifts and he was excited to see what he got this time.

His eyes fell on a piece of paper. The silver haired male picked it up and looked around once again before reading it.

Hey Love,You look so beautiful when you smile : )

Taehyung immediately stopped smiling and tried to read ahead.

Hey....Don't stop!! Your smile brightens up my day : (

The brown eyed male looked around himself. Why did he feel like he was being watched?

Idiot! he thought to himself, and a beautiful smile appeared on his lips without his permission.

You know you look so mine in black, baby.... I still feel giddy whenever I realize the meaning of these words. You are mine. Sometimes I just wanna keep saying that on loop just to make myself believe that I am not dreaming. I know I am an idiot...you don't need to point it out.

Taehyung couldn't stop himself from chuckling. The Jungkook he met two years ago in that bar was a totally different person. The Jungkook he was living with in Paris from last one year was someone else.

He didn't know what changed.

Seems like love changes everything. The thought gave butterflies to Taehyung who bit on his lower lip before reading ahead.

Today, I wanna take you to the world which you have talked about on that cliff an year ago. A place where only Taehyung and his Jungkook exist with things that are too beautiful to be a part of this shitty world. Will you do me a Favour? Wear the dress I have sent for you.
I will be coming to get you in exactly an hour.
Love you♡
Your Jungkook.

Taehyung reread the letter again.

Jungkook still remembered what Taehyung said on that cliff? The thought stirred something inside the silver haired man, and he just wanted to see Jungkook... Hug him, kiss him and tell him how much he loves the black-haired man.

He tried calling Jungkook, but he was not reachable. Taehyung cursed at the networks and threw his phone. Defeatedly, he walked towards the box again to see what dress Jungkook had sent him.

As promised, an hour later, the doorbell rang. Taehyung, who was looking at himself anxiously in the mirror became even more nervous. He bit on his lower lip only to curse later as he ended up messing his lip gloss. The boy gave his beautiful lips a retouch and looked into the mirror again.

He had never worn something like that and that had the brown eyed boy feeling extremely insecure about his appearance.

The doorbell rang again, and Taehyung couldn't ignore it anymore, so he walked out to unlock the door and his eyes met Jungkook's black ones.

The two hearts forgot the boundaries as they thudded against their chests wildly. Taehyung couldn't take his eyes away from Jungkook. The black hairs falling over his forehead teasing the eyelashes every now and then, those black eyes still pulling him like black holes, the twinkle in them competing with any galaxy in the universe, the sharp jawline that could make deep cuts if tried and the beautiful lips with the mole that hypnotize Taehyung were not the only thing that has Taehyung's eyes widen a little in shock.