1️⃣ 4️⃣

Alicia's pov

Spending time and bonding with Felipe and Yahel was fun and relaxed. Both of them made me laugh and valued my opinions as well.

I wish I could just swap today with a week or even a month with Yahel or Felipe or both.
Today I have to be with Martin. His name itself gives me chills.

I was praying to all the angels up there to somehow help me survive today.

Out of all 5 of my brothers, they scare me in this order:
Martin
Lucas
Isaac
Felipe
Yahel

Martin came to my room right after lunch. I was kinda prepared for the harsh words that I knew he would deliver.

"Get in the Black car."

I did what he said and quickly sat in the back seat of his car. Isaac taught me this well. This time I was prepared I had my phone fully charged for when he will leave me to rot in the car.

He rides at an insane speed. He broke almost every traffic rule. I was so terrified. We would be lucky if we made out alive out of this death trap.

After almost an hour in his car, I was lucky that I didn't puke my guts out.

Now we were in some weird secluded part of the town. Where Isaac took me, there were city vibes but here it seems all creepy.

"Look here girl, I don't what fairy tale you live in your mind but this is real life. Here you don't expect to come out of anywhere and wish me to treat you like a dear sister. Instill this in the thick skull of yours that YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER.
I wish that you NEVER CAME BACK OR BETTER NEVER BORN.
YOU BROKE MY FAMILY. WHEN WE WERE ALL STRUGGLING HERE YOU WERE JUST LIVING YOUR DEAR LIFE WITH YOUR GREAT DRUGGIES FOR PARENTS. life must have been amazing there, with an unlimited supply of crack and booze. They must be rich enough to fulfill all your whims and tantrums.
HEAR ME FOR ONCE AND GET THIS CLEAR THAT NEVER, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU OR ACCEPT YOU."

I was a teary mess. After giving his pleasant speech, he left the car, banging the door shut.
I can't believe that's how he thinks about me. He wished that I Was never born.
For the first time, I wanted to yell at someone. I wanted to tell him that my life was not perfect and that I have scars all over my body to prove it.

I-i ruined their family but how. I had never met them. I wasn't even allowed to go anywhere else from school.

'You were a mistake.'

'They don't want you.'

'You are a burden.'

'You deserve each slap and every punishment that I gave you.'

'You bitch.'

'You are a whore.'

'Should have killed you before you were born.'

No-o No, please stop these voices. I can't bear it anymore. The car is appearing smaller and smaller.
I need fresh air. I managed to open the door, luckily it wasn't locked. I would have died in there.

'Nobody wants you.'

'Better you were never born.'

'you are not my sister.'

'she is a nobody important.'

'You ruined my family.'

Stop, it hurts. It hurts because this is all true, I can't deny it and so it pains my heart.

I wiped my tears and walked away from there. I had no idea where I was heading to. Not many people were out on the road. All stores were dark colored. Music was blasting from one of the buildings which I guess would be some club.

I saw an alleyway. I walked in there. After a few too many minutes, there was a park. I sat on the almost broken bench (just like me.)

I don't know how long I have been there but now it was late in the afternoon.

The sky turned dark and there were hardly any lights around. I was about to get up but had no idea where to go. I still had my phone on me but I was still not ready to call any of the brothers. Neither Felipe nor Yahel. No one.

3 boys entered the park and by their way of walking, I can tell all of them were drunk. I know this means trouble but there was no other way to get out of the park except for the one right behind them.

"Hey man look there is fresh meat."

"Already waiting for us like a desperate whore."

Now I was standing and they were circling me. I tried escaping from between them but one of them caught me and roughly pushed me toward the other. Like this, they passed me to each other while touching me at inappropriate places.
After many rounds of playing, when this pushed me towards the black-haired guy, instead of catching me, he stepped away so I fell to the ground. The fall made a rock hit my skull and things got blurry for a few minutes.

I differentiated between the 3 guys by their hair. One had black hair, the other two had brown hair but one had it curly and one had some weird hairstyle.

Now the weird hair guy was on top of me, kissing me on the neck and chin. Disgusting. The curly-haired one was sitting on the bench that I previously sat on. Black haired guy got a phone call.

It was now or never if I want to escape them. All were distracted so I took the opportunity to kick the guy on top of me in his jewels and rolled the other side so he won't end up crushing me by falling on top of me.

I sped out of the park by the time they realized what was happening.

I hid behind a trash can nearby and quickly dialed Lucas's number. He picked up on the second ring,

"Alicia"

"H-he-help help" I could only get one word out of my mouth.

"Where are you, Xia?"
I had no idea where I was, I wanted to tell him that it was a secluded and creepy part of town but words didn't want to leave my tongue.

"N-no."

"Don't worry Alicia I am on my way, I'll be there in no time. Just stay hidden there okay, I am coming."

But it was already late, my head was hurting badly and the guy's had already spotted me. They had a thick stick in their hands.

They hit me, slapped me, and kicked me. It was nothing new, Sir used to do this every day. These hits feel like home to me.

After 5 minutes a car stopped, Lucas got off the car and everything turned black.