1️⃣ 8️⃣

3rd person Pov

Mr. Ortiz, what are you doing in a prison? You should have ordered us who you wanted to put behind the bars."

"Simone I am here for the opposite reason. Free Frank William and Beatrice William."

"But sir they are charged with serious offenses. How would I hide the news of their breakout?"

"They offended someone close to me and I'll be doing justice to them. Make the news of their death in the same prison feud spread in the media all around. Clear."

"Ye-yes Sir."

"I'll be back in an hour. You make sure they are blinded, gagged, and bound by then. Your reward will be transferred to your bank account."

Saying that Lucas left the prison. Simone was still shivering but he instantly got to work. He can't even imagine what this couple would go through. Offending an Ortiz was the greatest sin a person could commit. Its consequences were deadly. He arranged everything as per the orders of Mr. Ortiz.

Both the husband and wife were stuffed in a suitcase for easy conveyance. It was late at night when Lucas returned with his two bags. Bags were sent to a special torture cell in his warehouse.
Jax will be taking care of them for now.

Back at home, he was happy to see all his siblings, except Martin, sleeping together on Xia's bed. It was peaceful to see his family slowly coming together.

Alicia's pov

Apart from that sorry speech, Nothing was sweet in Issac.

Lucas was out of town today so being the elder twin, Issac was given the responsibility as Martin also had some work.

Isaac woke us at 6 with a loud siren-like deafening sound. When asked he just said 'early to bed and early to rise will make you sleepy heads healthy wealthy and wise'. Later Felipe told me that every day Isaac has to wake up at 3 in the morning and because he was bored, he woke all of us. Mean.

Then at breakfast, he made sure that I finished my food, no trick worked. The same was at lunch and dinner. I spend half of my day in the library. Isaac joined me there but we didn't interrupt each other and kept reading. I was surprised, Issac was a fast reader. It was comfortable to be around him now that he is not so mean and rude.

After dinner, we all had a movie night. Yahel picked the movie, it was silly and funny. We all had a good laugh.
We were watching another movie in my room on my laptop because everyone said it was more fun than the in-house theatre. We all cuddled on my bed. It was so much fun and memorable.

The next day at breakfast, Lucas was back and was watching some news channel. One piece of news that caught my ears was about The death of sir and madam due to some fight between the criminals.
They are dead.
I know I should feel sad but all I feel is relaxation and peace. For once I felt like I was free, they won't be coming back to get me. I can't stop the involuntary smile that came on my face.

Lucas noticed my smile. I thought he would question me but he smiled back. But it was like a proud accomplishment smile. I ignored it because maybe I am wrong about it.

I was already in a good mood for the rest of the  ̶D̶a̶y̶, W̶e̶e̶k̶, M̶o̶n̶t̶h̶, No Year. The news was so good that my good mood would last at least a year.

"Xia breakfast won't eat itself, you gotta put some effort." Isaac was the king of ruining my mood. He is so strict and makes sure that I am eating three meals every day of healthy food.

I haven't seen, Martin since the day he left me in the car. I know he hates me, maybe that's why he is not here. But I don't want him to stay away from his brothers because of me. I wish I could change the past somehow.
_____________________________________

A short filler chapter. The next chapter will be better.

Happy reading :)