3️⃣ 8️⃣

(imagine the wolves to be bigger and black and white

(imagine the wolves to be bigger and black and white. And Xia is wearing jeans)

I exited the forest with Feroce on my right and Acracia on my left. All my family was there, right outside, waiting for me.

As they saw me, all of them bowed. Yes all of them. Tito- Tita, Tio- Tia, my brothers, all of 'em.

It was a little bizarre, to be honest.

"What are you doing, guys?" I asked.

"Get used to it Princess Xia," Papi said, his eyes shining with pride.

"Please stand up all of you. You guys are my family, please don't do this. You all are my pride, I can't see you all bowing."

They all stood up and we did a big family group hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we heard loud growling.

"Aww, don't be jealous my munchkins, Come here." I extended my arms and hugged Feroce and Acracia. They are even more possessive than my brothers, it seems.

"Guys, meet my new besties Feroce and Acracia. And you both, these are my family, be good to them" both of them woofed in acknowledgement.

Lucas came to me and said, "Princess didn't you think it would have been better to come back early instead of playing with your besties."

"how do you know that I played with them."

"We couldn't let you go all on your princess, our hearts aren't that cold. We monitored every moment of you. And I must say, I am proud of you, princess."

Goodness!! They saw everything. They even saw me talking to wolves. They might think I am retarded.
Didn't you just introduce them to the wolves? Inner me snapped.
They already know you are nuts.

Wait inner self. Taunt me later.

Nuts. Food. Hungry.

"I am hungry," I said with a pout.

"And Senor Lucas, don't you dare call any of my brothers cold. They are all my cuddle bears.
Though if you must, you may call them stupid, crazy, arrogant, egocentric, narcissistic, etc, etc., " I added.

Then I ran towards the house before my brothers could attack me.
.
.
.
.
.

We all had an early dinner. It was a feast. So many different and delicious dishes.
Then we all proceeded to our rooms. Feroce and Acrasia were adamant about staying by my side so they would be sleeping on the rug, next to my bed. Arlo wanted to play with them so he would also sleep with me.

After an hour of playing and laughing, we all went to sleep. After lying down, I realised how tired I was. It was long but beautiful day.

Thank you mumma for being there with me.
Thank you for guiding me and helping me.
I love you and miss you.
Good night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning, during breakfast, abuela briefed us about the ball party, it would be held here in the States this time since we were already here and Feroce and Acrasia, might not be comfortable moving this soon.

The event consists roughly of introductions then a dance followed by food and wine. That's all. When Tia told me that I'd be the centre of the whole event, I thought it was necessary to bring to everyone's notice that dancing isn't my strongest suit.
It was then decided that Rio, Rey and Manuel would be teaching me dance. I am not that bad that they would need three people to teach me. But whatever.

Both of my Tia took the responsibility of arranging my gown and accessories.

Tios and the remaining brothers distributed their jobs in planning the entire event.

Tito and Tita will be handling the invites.

The event is to be held after 5 days. Good thing that all my brothers and I were asked to take leave from school for this whole week.

Bad thing that there was so much to get done that 5 days seemed too less. I learned how to dance, how to walk in heels, 100 ways of not being disrespectful and also how to sleep with open eyes so I could ignore my brother's constant lectures. The last point was important for mental sanity.

Ferosia, that is Feroce and Acrasia, never left my side. We have been inseparable. They only go for a hunt in the jungle when I go for lunch or dinner. Sometimes they don't even go and have food with us. Even if any stranger, as much as glances at me, they are ready to pounce.
They will be walking along with me at the party. I hope they don't create havoc there as I might have to dance with some strangers as well.

My family, my brothers, and my besties, all are so damn overprotective. But I'll have it no other way.

___________

A short filler chapter but the next will be all about the ball party. Our Princess might meet someone special there.

I am thinking about posting some spoilers on Instagram. Make sure you stay connected.

I'll post an announcement for when it's done for my followers.
Stay tuned.