1️⃣ 6️⃣

Where Alicia was unconscious for the entire night, her brothers can't digest the newfound information about her abuse.

Yahel cried for the first time in so many years. Felipe's first made two holes in a wall. They both stayed with their sister the whole night.

Everyone was angry and guilty. Angry at whosoever did this to their sister and guilty because they couldn't protect her.

Lucas took out all his anger on those three men tied and naked in his warehouse. Today Lucas was extra creative in their torture.

After an hour in that room, the men were missing more than one limb. One of them lost an eye which was better than the other who got blind for life. Not that their life was very long. One had no tongue while all of them were missing their teeth. Two of them said goodbye to their privates. One guy had no toes left whereas the other didn't have any hands.

True to his words, those boys were praying to Lucas to just kill them and get over it. The room was reeking of blood. So Lucas politely asked Jax to bathe them. Jax showered them with boiling oil. Their screams were music to his ears. Both Lucas and Jax left the room after setting its temperature cold enough to freeze the blood running in their veins.

Luca returned to the hospital leaving the men to freeze to death.

It was morning now and the doctor said that Alicia would now be awake at any moment.

The moment she was awake, Yahel hugged her so tight and kissed her hair. Tears were streaming down his face. Felipe also joined the hug.

Lucas waited for a few minutes then cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Both of you give her some space and go get yourself some breakfast. Bring me some coffee on your way back."

They understood that Lucas want some alone time with Alicia so they left without arguing.

Lucas went towards Alicia and brought a glass of water near her lips so that she could drink it.

"Alicia, are you feeling better?"

She nodded.

"Do you need something?"

She shook her head.

"Alicia I am not forcing you but can I request to try speaking little by little?"

She nodded again.

"I-i will tr-try" Alicia tried to speak.

Lucas was so happy listening to her voice again that he couldn't stop himself and hugged Alicia. She was surprised. It was strange for her to receive so many hugs but at the same time, those hugs made her feel safe and loved.

When Lucas let her go, she looked around for her phone. Lucas understood and quickly handed it over to her.

Alicia opened her phone and wrote,
I'll try but please don't tell others about my speaking, because I am not ready yet.

"Of course Alicia."

"Xia what happened yesterday, shouldn't have happened at all. But I promise you those guys were dealt with and will never bother you again."

Thank you. She typed again.

"Moreover Alicia doctors saw your scars. I understand you don't want to talk about it for now. Can you just nod if I am thinking correctly and your step-parents did it to you?

She had tears in her eyes but still, she nodded.

"Okay Alicia, take care and relax. I'll be back later."

Lucas said and was about to leave.

"Lu-Lucas."

"Yes, dear."

Alicia texted him, Thank you for understanding.

Lucas gave her a small smile and went away.

Alicia was very grateful that Lucas didn't pressure her to speak. She was grateful that he didn't force her to tell everything.

Alicia thought that her brothers will hate her, even more, when they find out how broken she is.

As Lucas left, Felipe and Yahel joined her instantly. All three of them stayed laughing and playing in that room till it was time for her discharge.

Lucas came back to get her discharged from the hospital and took her back home.

_________________________________

This is the fourth update of today. Make sure you didn't miss any.
Happy Reading :)

Republished because someone said they were facing problems and a part was missing.
Also, I'll be changing the names of the chapters so there won't be any confusion.