4️⃣ 1️⃣

Alicia's Pov

It has been a month since the party. My cousins, Tio, and Tia, all left for Spain some time ago. House feels very lonely after them but they had their businesses to take care of. However, I convinced Tito and Tita to stay back. My sad face and puppy eyes did the magic. They will be staying with us for some more time.

My school resumed like normal but better. Now I have a friend, Clarice. After that Rony's incident, we have been close friends. She is a shy but caring girl. Luckily my brothers approve of her.

Today is Saturday and Clarice has invited me for a night over. Tita helped me in convincing everybody. Clarice's parents are out of town so I'll be staying at her place till tomorrow eve.

"Lucas, can you please lower my security just for this weekend? I don't want a procession of bodyguards following me and Clarice. She is not accustomed to all this and would be uncomfortable. Anyway, I am better at self-defence than Yahel. Please, pretty please." I said with best puppy face I could make.

"Alicia, as it is I am not happy with you spending the night there, now you want to lessen your security. As I suggested before, why don't you call Clarice to our home, you both can have a night out in your room."

"Lucas, you know what I craved the most in my life is the sense of normality. Before coming here nothing was normal in my life. No normal family, no love, Bo appreciation, not even normal punishments. After meeting you all, my life got back on track. I made a friend for the first time, is it bad that I want to experience what every person of my age is living. And with bodyguards around, neither me or Clarice would be able to be ourselves. They checking on us every 10 minutes, is annoying."

"I feel you Xia. Fine I'll let you get away with it just for this time. Only two guards would be stationed outside her house and they won't interfere. Any problem you can call them and remember to keep your pendant on you all the time. And this is non-negotiable."

"Okay Lukie, thank you for understanding me and I know you were just worried for me but I promise I'll be fine and I'll be back on Sunday eve to trouble you more."

"Te amo tesoro" he said kissing my forehead.

(I love you, my treasure)

"Te amo más, viejo." I chuckled and ran away when he fake glared at me.

(Love you more, old man)

I went back to my room and called Clarice that I am in for today's plan and that the bodyguards won't meddle in our fun.

Clarice insisted if could not tag along with me as they make her very nervous and sacred. Not her fault, they are giant men with thick muscles and stoic expressions. She said that in her locality the bodyguards will attract unwanted attention, that's why I asked Lucas to lessen the security.

I secretly enjoy the fact the my family is so overprotective and caring for me. It makes me feel so worthy and valued. Every moment, they show me how important my presence is for all of them.

Every day my family makes sure to spend time with me. They try their best to make me feel comfortable. I am the only girl in the house but still they help me deal with all of my girl's problems.

Just like last week when I felt a troubling pain in my stomach. I cried so bad that everyone came running to my room. I didn't even know what was happening to me but Tita spotted some blood stains on my bed sheet. She told me about the periods while Issac and Felipe went to buy sanitary napkins for me. Insane twins brought 14 different kinds of those for me. Now I am well stocked for a year at least.

Those three days were hell for me. Stomach ache, back ache, mood swings, I had it all. Martin didn't went to work for those four days and stayed with me all the time.
Lucas read about all the things related to menstruation and brought me chocolates, cakes, flowers and all the girly stuff. Yahel dealt with my mood swings very patiently. He has been my punching bag for whenever I got frustrated.
I am truly blessed to have these people with me. They are my lifelines. And they spoil me so much, especially Lucas and Issac.

Some days ago, after school, I went to Lucas's office, just because I was bored. His receptionist was a rude lady, she wasn't letting me go to his office and didn't believe me when I told her I was his sister.

Before I could give her a befitting reply, she got a call, her face turned blue. She started saying sorry on the call before raining her apologies on me.

I don't know how Lucas got the wind of what happened here but on the call, he fired her for disrespecting his sister. Yup, that's me. Though I felt bad for her but her attitude didn't let me sympathise with her. Then I was respectfully directed to Lucas's office.

Lucas is a mafia boss, who is famous for his short temper, he never loses his calm on me. Even when I deserve it sometimes. Like the other day when I went to his office again, unannounced as always, as I was exciting the lift, I had a sudden urge. So I pressed all the buttons of the elevator from 1 to 35. A secret, it was a fun and satisfying thing to do but try on your own risk.

So as I entered Lucas's office, he was walking out. I asked him if he was going somewhere, he told me he had some urgent work to get to and asked me to go to dad's office.

He pressed the button to call the elevator but when it didn't came even after 10 minutes he called someone and then looked at me. Okay I was a little nervous now.

"Lucas, I can explain." I told him.

"Princess next time you get such ideas, play on the general one instead of my personal elevator." he said calmly with a tinge of amusement in his eyes. I gave him a wide smile and hugged him tightly.

The half-hour that we waited for the lift, I chewed his ears out with all my school gossips.

Finally, when the lift came, I stopped him and said, "I am sorry Lukie, I'll be mindful next time."

"Don't apologize Xia. Anyways it was worth it." he said referring to the talking session we had, while he left for the elevator.

That's why he is my favourite. Instead of making me feel like I wasted his precious time, he said that listening to my nonsense chatter was worth it. Lucas is a gentleman when he wants to be. So many girls have crush on him but he doesn't give a hoot. I think I find him a girlfriend myself, I have no hopes in my brother dearest.

Mission Lukie's Girlfriend ON.

____________________

Happy reading :)