4️⃣ 5️⃣

(3rd update of the day. Make sure you haven't missed any)

Author's pov

"I know where is Xia," Martin shouted and everyone looked at him. It's been two days since no one has slept a wink in Ortiz family. Everyone is trying to find any link or clue so they can get to their sister, daughter or granddaughter. Their Alicia.

Martin's words provided a welcomed respite to their troubled minds. Crowding around him, they eagerly awaited clarification. The prevailing sense of helplessness and vulnerability has become oppressive in recent days. The mere thought of reliving the horrors of history reporting itself was enough to make them wish they could trade their very lives to avoid it.

As they grappled with the uncertainty of the situation, they remained clueless about the identity of the abductor. While the professionalism of the operation suggested the involvement of skilled individuals, they were adamant that no mafia clan was involved. They lacked adversaries of such magnitude who would resort to such extreme measures.

Suspicion lingered around Clarice and her family, given their sudden disappearance and the absence of any signs of forced entry into their residence.

"I gave her a claw clip that could be turned into a knife whenever needed. There was also a hidden feature that whenever Xia turned it into a knife, it would send her location to my phone. Let's go." Martin explained.

Lucas called an army of guards and they went to the car. Sensing the change of energy in the family, Ferocia also got on high alert. They were also missing their princess. Lucas, Martin and Nicolas along with Ferocia, immediately left in one car. They were followed by 10 cars filled with armed men.

The address was of an old, abandoned factory on the outskirts of the town. Lucas would have got at least five tickets for speeding and breaking rules today, but he didn't give a damn.

He was dying to see his sister in one piece. She was his sunlight. He can't imagine living without her. Her innocence, her liveliness flashed in his eyes. He recalled how his little princess was a silent, scared girl when he found her. That silent girl who can't stop rambling now. That sweet girl had the dangerous, cold, heartless men wrapped around her pinky finger.

He will fight till the end of his breadth and find his Xia. He will not leave the people responsible for her pain alive.

They reached the quiet building. A trope of His men surrounded the factory from all sides. The rest of them walked inside the building with Lucas and Martin. Nicolas and Feroce were waiting outside with another army of guards for if things went south, they had a backup.

Alicia was sitting in the room hugging her knees when she heard the loud noise of a gun firing. She got scared and rushed to the window for any clue of what might be going on. Because when she is her then on who might be the guards firing on?

She was getting anxious not knowing what was going on. Then she spotted two guards from the window, they had the tattoo of Lucas's mafia on their arms.

She realised that her family had found her. She felt the hope reigniting in herself. She gathered her strength and went outside the room with the guns. She can't sit crying and let others fight for her. She was a princess after all.

She was on the second floor while she was abducted on the first floor. She assumed that Kira and her uncle would be on the same floor.  She wanted to catch them before they managed to flee away. She slowly descended the stairs without attracting any attention tr. Sto saw that Lucas's men were overpowering the goons. But one man was hidden and was trying to aim at Lucas. Not wasting a second, she aimed her gun at him and boom!!
He was lying dead. Seeing a bullet out of nowhere, Lucas raised his eyes and saw his girl hiding behind the pillar. He was happy to see her well but his heart broke when he noticed her wounds and bruises.

Hearing the commotion in the room next to her, she got on alert. She wasn't wrong Kira and her uncle were trying to escape from the window. They were such a vicious people. They are fleeing when their men are fighting and dying for them. She silently went behind Kira and stabbed her in the foot. By the time Kira's uncle managed to escape he had even easily successfully avoided the guards surrounding the premises. Alicia peeked from the window, her eyes landed on the wolves, and she shouted "Ferosia, food."

The Wolves having excellent hearing power, heard Alicia's voice, looking around they spotted the unfamiliar man and understood what the princess wanted them to do. They immediately got to work and attacked the man. Soon he was reduced to the bits of clothes only, wolves had the food for the first time in these two days.

While Alicia turned to Kira, she was on the ground crying in pain. Alicia pulled out the knife from her leg and wiped it from Kira's dress.
"This knife is too precious to me, can't stain it from your blood," Alicia told her.

"You wanted to harm my brother," Xia asked Kira and before she could reply, Xia shot her in the right shoulder. Kira shouted in pain. Till now Lucas and his men had already killed the goons. Listening to the scream, everyone ran to the room.

"You planned to destroy my family." saying this Xia shot her left shoulder. No one interrupted Xia because they saw a glimpse of Lucas in her. Their undefeated and unfettered princess. Their respect for this innocent girl increased manifold.

"You wanted to shoot me in the head for coming in between you and your parents, don't worry I'll be the reason you will meet them again. Goodbye" Saying this she aimed in the middle of her eyes and pulled the trigger.

Seeing the princess in action, everyone bowed in her honour except for her brothers. They were shocked to see this side of their baby sister. Though Martin had trained her in self-defence, he also had not expected to ever see this even in his wildest dream. For Lucas, he couldn't believe that she was the same sister who cried when he got a bruise on his forehead.

He was agitated that he couldn't keep his sister untouched from this Mafia life. He know after the adrenaline rush, she will hate to have blood on her hands. It would be difficult to console her because at the end of the day she is the same naive girl who craves for cuddles and chocolates.

____________

Happy reading :)