5️⃣ 0️⃣

Epilogue

Alicia now is an 18-year-old lady. She graduated school a few months back. Now she works with the orphanage that she opened under her mom's name, 'Bella's Haven.'

She, herself teaches every kid their self-defence. All the kids adore her a lot.

Every weekend, all the siblings visit there and spend time with the kids. Nicholas helps Xia in management and pepper work. Lucas teaches them archery while Martin teaches them to paint and draw. Twins play and teach different sports while Yahelshares his guitar skills with the kids.

Alicia shares a different bit of special bond with all of her brothers. While Lucas is her role model, Martin is her talking buddy, strange because he doesn't speak much but together they talk for hours. Issac and her fight and argue a lot but love each other the most. Felipe is her go-to brother. Need cuddles, or did some blunder, Felipe was the one to go to, while Yahel was her punching bag and a partner in crime.

Every year, she goes to America and one time her family comes here.

Lucas is engaged, it was arranged, Sapphire is her business partners daughter. They met each other in few events, so when the arrangement was proposed, he accepted willingly. He knew she was a sweet and trustworthy girl. Sapphire and Xia are now best friends and seeing them together makes Lucas elated.

Martin and Felipe found themselves girlfriends unlike Isaac who still is a playboy. Yahel says he didn't find the one he is looking for and is single but ready to mingle.

On the other hand, Alicia is as single as a Pringle because she has serious trust issues after Kira's incident. She doesn't talk to anyone outside her family and orphanage. At any social event, seeing big crowds, she gets anxious and avoiding meeting people.

She is content with her life and soon is starting her college. She aspires to be a doctor while running her orphanage as well.

But here comes a problem, for her dream university, she need to move cities, and her family is not ready to let her go for four long years. They have yet to come on a settlement on this issue but there is a good news.

Feroce and Acrasia became parents two years back and gave birth to a cute baby boy wolf, Caelum.

Life was going smooth with small ups and downs that makes it more fun and adds thrill to the mundane daily routine.
This could their happily ever after but every happy ending is a new beginning.

So this is not the end but it means beautiful new beginnings are on it's way...

Stay connected lets start a new journey with Love and Lurve

COMING SOON 🥁

Stay connected :)

Stay connected :)