Blood

•Frank's P.O.V.•

"Get up.."

I stay on the floor, blood everywhere, not moving. I don't want to look up.

"I said get up!"

I don't want to move..

The shadow gets closer, and bigger as it nears me.

"Frank, I said get up!"

Wait... I recognize that voice.

I look up.

"RAY! Oh gosh I have been worried sick.. I thought you left me and then I didn't know what to do so I-"

"Don't worry about it Frank. I'm alright. Just went to find us some food. Look what I got!" Ray points to the floor where 2 plastic plates lay. Half a hotdog was on one plate and a salad laid on the other.

"RAY!! Your a life saver!!" I giggle as I glance at our actual meal.

It's food!

Ray smiles and extends his hand to help me up.

I take it and struggle to go on my feet.

"AHHH FUCK!" I scream in pain.

"Frank, what the hell happened?" He frowns when he sees my face scrunched up from the pain.

I try to relax and stand steady.

"I jumped through the.. The window and glass got into my upper left thigh.." I say pointing to my thigh.

"Frank! I'm soaking wet! Look!" He grabs my hand and places it to his shirt.

Woah, he is. I didn't see that.

"Your going to freeze today.." I frown at him.

"Yeah... I know. But we HAVE to eat. We haven't ate in 3 days!" He rubs his stomach and then looks at the food.

"Your right. But can you please get this glass out of my thigh?" I point to my thigh again and huff at him.

"Yeah, let's do that."

********************************

After an hour of screams, kicks, yells, curses, and tears, the piece of glass was finally free.

"There Frank.. It's over." Ray wipes sweat out of his forehead like he just preformed a big surgery.

"Fuck!" I yell as I see blood seeping out of my thigh.

"Oh crap! Ummm here. Let me run to the pharmacy! Is there money in the bag?!" He asks me as he scurries to my bag.

"There are 3 dollars in there somewhere... Ahh shit!" I grab my leg in pain as he snatches the 3 dollars from the insides of my bag.

Insides..

Organs..

Blood..

"I will be back okay.!" Ray runs out of the building and leaves wet footprints on the dirty cement ground.

Why does blood exist?

Why do we even need blood?

Why is blood red? Why not blue?

Blood

Blood

Blood

That's all that's filling my mind.

Blood.

How does blood taste like..?

I slowly look down and see that my blood has covered my hand in a red coating.

Taking my hand away from my thigh, I reach out for my mouth.

My hand next to my lips, I take a good sniff at it.

Smells like... Nothing.

Must taste like nothing.

I take my red painted hand and stick out my tongue.

Like licking icing off my hands, I lick the blood.

Leaving a trail of saliva, blood enters my system instead if leaving.

My blood clings onto my taste buds.

Swallowing some, I realized something.

Blood tastes like.. Nothing?

Then, this pang metal flavor enters my mouth and I cringe.

Oh

Blood does taste weird.

I continue to swallow it and wish I had water with me.

This must of been like 10 minutes cause Ray came blasting in the building like a lighting bolt.

"DUDE! I have... The bandages.."

He breaths heavily like he just ran a marathon.

"Thanks. Can you put it on?" I ask pointing at my blood soaked hands and thigh.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." He smiles and huffs as he goes on his knees to remove my pants.

When I'm in only my boxers, he opens the box of bandages and takes one out.

Wait..

"Disney Princesses?!!" I gasp as I see a cartoon Cinderella being plastered to my upper left thigh.

"Yes... Got a problem with them, talk to princess fro fro!" He puffs up his hair like a rich blond lady would do.

We both start to laugh and soon enough, my pants are back on and we are digging into our meals.

"Thanks Ray." I smile politely at him meanwhile he chews his hotdog.

"Nah no problem. I'm the oldest here so I have to take care of you!" he smiles back.

I crunch on the lettuce and think about life.

Life is hard.

Sometimes, I wish I was never even born.

Who would want me anyways.

I look at my wrists.

I look at my bag.

A tear splashes on my salad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again! A little suspense is kicking in the story! Ha hopefully I'm doing good.

Anyways, I will upload the 3rd chapter as fast as I can.

I'm a no life so it's possible!

Alrighty, it's late and I got to go to bed.

Bye, see you soon!