Mine

•Frank p.o.v.•

As I walk around these town blocks, I can't stop thinking about him.

Gerard.

He is stuck in my mind, glued there, making me think about him and his perfect self.

He really is good looking, fuck, he is the hottest guy I ever met!

His hair and everything about that guy just makes me smile in awe at him.

I am glad that we became friends, in just a matter of 3 days! But honestly, when I first laid eyes on him, something clicked, I know it did. I had an instant attraction to him, though I wasn't to sure. But now I am. I really like him, like a lot, but he probably doesn't like me that way. Just brotherly wise.

His eyes though, they are amazing. Love them. I love the way they shine when I glance at them, how they light up at my touch, just so perfect, and beau-

"Hey!" I bump into a lady by accident, knocking her groceries bags all over the sidewalk.

"Oh god I am so sorry, here." I help her up and pick up all the bags, handing them to her.

She fixes her hair and huffs in exaggeration.

"Thanks, just watch where you walk next time kid." She gives me a fake small smile and leaves in a hurry.

Fucking Gerard and your perfection.

I sigh and enter the park, walking towards the same bench me and Gerard were sitting at.

Gerard Gerard Gerard.

That was all that was running through my mind.

I sit down on the bench, fixing my hair as I cross my legs, staring down at my hands.

I miss his touch already.

"Hey!" I hear a familiar voice say footsteps following.

I glance upwards and see Stefan, jogging towards me, excited to see me here.

Huh, I thought he wasn't going to show up.

"Hey to you as well!" I smile, happy that I have company.

I get up and greet him with a small hug, him wrapping his arms around my chest, squeezing a little.

I chuckle and point towards the bench, sitting down.

He sits down with me, smiling at me.

"So what's been going on?" I ask him, twisting my body to face him a little better, crossing my legs again.

He does the same, but instead of crossing his legs, he folds his hands on his lap, sitting in a pretzel.

He looks like a kindergarten student.

"Nothing much really, ate something today, then just slept some more. And you?" He yawns, making me yawn as well.

"Well, I just spent the whole day sleeping and spending sometime with Gerard, the guy I was with yesterday." I tell him, telling him about Gerard.

Gerard get out of my head please.

"Oh, cool. Are you guys together or something?" He asks me, almost making me choke on my own saliva.

I wish.

"No no, we aren't, just close friends I guess." I laugh nervously at the thought of me and Gerard together.

He raises his eyebrows and just says a long 'oh', apologizing afterwards.

"It's okay, I liked your shirt yesterday, like a lot. The Misfits are the bomb." I laugh and his eyes brighten up, dark blue eyes resembling the ocean.