Leave

•Gerard p.o.v.•

I open my puffy stained eyes and see that the bed is empty, again.

A tear slips down my face as I realize that Frank is still out there, alone.

I cry into the pillow, remembering yesterday's events.

*flashback*

I smile as I yawn, having dreamt of Frank.

"Morning Frank." I say as I open my eyes, expecting to see him staring back at me.

But he wasn't there.

I open my eyes wider and bolt up, looking around the house for any sign of my Frank.

Nothing.

I start to panic, my breathing uneven and fast, shaking.

What happened to him..? Did somebody kidnap him? Oh god..

I immediately put on my clothes and shove my feet into my shoes, wiping a small drop of sweat off my forehead.

Opening the door, I glance back at the house, making sure he wasn't there, sadly he wasn't.

I literally dash down the stairs, tripping on the last step, face planting on the floor.

"Fucking hell." I whisper as I rub my forehead, crawling into the tunnel with one free hand.

When I exit the building, I basically throw the wooden plank onto the hole, then i am dashing towards the local park.

It is pretty cold, so if Frank is out here, then he must be freezing.

What happened? Did he just want some fresh air? Does he hate me or regret what we did last night? Did he leave? Or.. Did they kidnap him?

They couldn't have.. Please.

As I enter the park, I notice that there are a lot of people today, for some odd reason, making my quest harder.

I jog past the entrance and make my way to the playground, checking if Frank could be sitting at one of the benches or hiding under the slide.

Why would he even do that.?

I glance around, little kids running about and screaming as they play tag and talk to their imaginary friends.

Some mothers grimace at me, wondering why I am glancing at the playground, a worried look on my face. They probably think I am some sick pervert, wanting to kidnap these kids.

But honestly, I don't care, I want to find him, my Frank.

I huff and make a left, leaving the playground and following the path to the small wooden area.

I pass the benches that Frank and Stefan once made out on, and I scowled at it, jogging on the trail.

"Frank?!" I scream into the small trees, hearing nothing but birds chirping.

I keep walking, checking around this small wooden area, hoping he is somewhere around here.

But I see nothing but greenery.

I checked every small corner of this small area, even walked down the path until I found myself on the opposite side of the park, the street and cars visible.

I decided to go back to the entrance and check some place else, but where, where would he be?

I wiped sweat from my face, my heart still beating fast.

It takes me 3 minutes to get out of the park, running my way back.

As I step onto the sidewalk, out of the park, something hits me.