Every Dream

-Frank's P.O.V.-

I.. I couldn't... I haven't done it since last week. That's the longest I have gone!

No Frank.

Just stop and relax for a bit.

Or go for a walk.

Yeah.

That might work.

I get up from the floor, leaving Ray sleeping like a dog, a fluffy dog.

I jump over the bloody window and start my journey.

People pass and go as I venture these dirty streets I call home.

Some give me disapproving stares as I pass them.

I start to wonder why we have blood again.

Why is it red?

Why do we need it?

Why does it taste so-

"AYYYY WATCH IT FREAK!!!" I walk right into a gang of jocks.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean too I just-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU EMO FAG!" One of them yells at me while the other punches me directly in the face. Right under my eye.

Fucking great..

I fall from the impact, considering I'm not well nourished.

Hitting the cold concrete hard, I struggle to get up. Resting my hands on the cement, I try to push myself.

A blonde jock kicks my wrist and I plummet down yet again. This time hitting my head on a ragged rock.

"Oohhhh look! The emo is crying!!" They all laugh in unison.

Drops of tears fall onto the cement mixing with my blood creating a messed up swirl.

I stare at it just trying to avoid the pain.

Until one of the jocks grab a chunk of my hair, pulling me up. It feels like he is ripping out my scalp.

Fuck this hurts.

Fuck.

One of his friends look at me dead in the eyes and gets so close to my lips, I can basically feel his breath.

"You like that don't you..." He licks my lips, blood and tears combined.

Another blood stained tear falls from my messed up face.

He looks at me and punches me straight in the gut, making me yell so loud, that I strain my throat while doing so.

"Hahah awwww did we hurt the fag?? Where is your purse? You could of protected yourself with that!!" They all laugh again meanwhile I am still being held by my hair, feeling like my scalp and stomach is slowly ripping to pieces.

They throw me onto the floor and walk away, one jock spitting on my face and the other kicking me in the thigh, exactly where the glass penetrated my skin.

I just laid there, shaking and crying in pain.

And the best part is that I couldn't move.

All I could see was blood.