Us

•Frank p.o.v.•

My hand tightens around Gerard's hand as another deer passes us, skipping across the road.

They are honestly so cute it's soothing to know we aren't alone.

I am also so thankful to have Gerard by my side, such a wonderful guy like him.

I glance at him, and decide to just watch him for a while as we walk.

His hair ruffles in the wind, raven black standing out from the light blue sky. His pale complexion makes it stand out even more, even his thin lips appear to be light pink.

I smile sub-consciously, wondering how he ever laid eyes on me, i'm nothing compared to him.

I continue to take in his features, him surprisingly not noticing.

His nose is so adorable, like a button.

"Heh like what you see?" Gerard suddenly asks me, his eyebrow raising at my shocked expression.

Shit I was enjoying just looking at him.

"Uhm yeah, I fucking love what I see." I giggle at him, a blush raising on his cute cheeks.

"Awe you're such a cutie you know that?" I walk in front of him, not letting go of our hands.

Going on my tippy toes, I use my left hand to poke his nose.

"Boop." I giggle as I do it, him blushing even more.

As I turn to go back to his side where I was originally, Gerard stops me and spins me back around in front of him.

He then proceeds to grab the back of my neck and pull me into him, lips connecting instantly. My eyes close immediately, feeling the spark that we can only create.

Woah, this is nice.

I smile into the kiss, and finally let go of his hand, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Considering I am smaller in size, age, and weight, I go on my tippy toes to keep kissing him.

I suddenly feel his arms wrap around my waist, strong and firm, then he decides to lift me, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

The kiss is passionate, hungry even. We haven't kissed like this yet, and it feels so good.

Our lips move in sync, him biting my bottom lips for entrance. I moan in response, his tongue finding his way into my moist hot mouth.

The sun descends down as our tongues dance together in my mouth, absorbing his taste.

He tastes sweet, bitter sweet.

I like it.

A tree suddenly hits my back and I groan in protest, biting his lip.

I am pinned up to the tree as we continue kissing, hands roaming around eachother's bodies.

His soft pale skin on the palm of my hand feels so fucking good, i'm surprise I haven't ripped off his clothes yet.

The kiss gets rougher as the time goes by, moans slipping from my mouth here and there, even a few from him.

He lifts me up again and we move into the forest behind us, him surprisingly not tripping on something.

He slowly moves forward, more trees appearing behind him.

A few more moans and steps from Gerard and he stops, then he lays me down onto the forest floor.

I moan as he goes on top of me, kissing me harder.

He pins my hands down over my head, and starts attacking my neck, kissing, nipping, and bitting at it.

Holy fuck.

"G-Gee ah." I gasp as he works on giving me a hickey, licking and kissing my neck.

"Mmm baby." He hums on my neck, shivers down my spine.

A pleasant shiver.

He finishes, looking back up at me, lips all red and moist.

I lick my lips and he attacks me, lips crashing together once more, more passionate and rapid.

Sort of animal like, rough.

I growl at him once we pull apart, making him take off my shirt immediately, cold breeze on my exposed chest.

"So beautiful Frank.." He kisses my neck again as I squirm under his touch.

"Gorgeous." His wet kisses trail down my chest, placing pecks on my rock hard nipples.

"Uh uh mmm." I moan as he kisses me downwards on my happy trail.

"Geee-GAH!!" He kisses the bulge over my jeans, shock waves going everywhere.

"Frankie, you are so amazing." Gerard goes down on me, rubbing his tight jeans on my own.

The friction is so good that it makes me tip my head onto the green forest floor, moaning his name out loud.

Gerard moans sync with our thrusts, me feeling that tight feeling below.

"This feels so freakin good I am going to- GAH!" I scream as I feel my pants get wetter by the second, Gerard screaming along with me.

The aftershock hits the both of us and we just lay there, holding eachother on the forest floor.

-----------------------------------------

hi sorry for not writing in such a long time, stuff has been happening. but hopefully you enjoy my crappy writing! the more reads this gets, the more i write. :3