Good Boy

•Frank p.o.v.•

"HahahaHA! I won again!!" I did my small victory dance and Gerard just pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

My third time winning 'Sorry', hell yeah!

"Your a meanie." Gerard sticks out his tongue and I fake a shocked gasp.

"Uh uh no that wasn't very nice Gerard." I wiggle my finger at him like a mother does to her misbehaved toddler and he just runs and hides behind the couch, adorable.

I run after him and try to catch him, but he escapes my grasp.

We continue to run around in circles, me trying to catch him, so I may tickle his sorry butt.

I decide to end this silly run by pouncing on Gerard.

I call his name and he turns around, making me pounce on him. We both tumble down onto the wooden floor, me on top of Gerard.

We both giggle and stare at eachother, me admiring his pretty face.

"You have a pretty face." I blurt out, and he just widens his eyes and starts to giggle below me, his belly jiggling.

"Heh you are not to shabby yourself there Frank." He winks at me and I blush, looking away from him.

He starts petting my dark chocolate hair, and I woof like a dog, reacting to his touch.

"Nice doggy." Gerard jokes around and ruffles my hair, making me pout when he stops.

I start to whine like a dog, and put on my best puppy face I could manage.

He just stares at me and moves from under me, causing me to whine more.

I look up, and he is kneeling down facing me, ruffling my hair in the process.

I squint my eyes and stick out my tongue, panting at his touch.

"Good boy, now roll over!" He commands me and I immediately roll over, making him giggle in response.

"Good! Now play dead!" He giggles again and I go on my back, lifting my hands and feet to the air, like a dog would do.

"Woof?" I glance back at him, upside down.

This is a weird view.

"Good! Now come towards me!"

I go on my knees and start to to wobble my way towards Gerard.

"Woof woof!"

When I reach him, he ruffles my hair again and lets me stand up, grabbing my waist.

He lifts me up bridal style and gently places me on the mattress, considering it's already past midnight.

He goes to his drawer and tosses me a pair of pajamas, probably a spear he has.

It's black.

Me likey.

He strips and puts on his pajamas, making me do the same.

Silently, he comes towards the bed and lays next to me, throwing the blanket on us at the process.

He curls up on my back, our bodies connected like a perfect puzzle piece.

He wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles his head on top of mine, making my head be on the crook of his neck. He is taller and older than me.

"Good boy Frank, good boy." He kisses the top of my head, making me blush.

I put my hands on top of his and grip onto them.

I smile and close my eyes, dreaming of this, oh so wonderful moment.