Our Town

-Gerard's p.o.v.-

"Thank you all." I mutter as me and Frank start to head outside of this lovely home.

"Hey, wait a second!" Sam runs towards us and we both turn around.

"Where is it you guys want to go?" He asks as Jess and the rest appear from behind him.

"Oh uh California." Frank smiles as I nod, agreeing with him.

"Great, so guys pack your bags cause we are going to Cali!" Sam calls out behind him, Jess's bright smile brightening up our surroundings, making everything seem okay, good for once.

Frank turns to me in disbelief and starts to grin at Sam, tears in his eyes.

"Oh Sam.. Oh my god thank you so much!!" Frank wraps his arms around my neck as I twirl him around in joy, young spirits and uplifted hearts beaming at eachother.

I feel as if crossing paths with these wonderful people was pure luck.. Like a prayer answered.

We have traveled so long, on foot and all alone, stuff would happen here and there, making us doubt ourselves, but right now, it seems like everything is going to be okay.

I glance at Sam, his smile intoxicating my face, making me smile back.

So once everybody packs up some clothes and whatnot, we all hop onto his car and head onto the road, summer breeze hitting our faces.

We all talk and just enjoy our presence with eachother, sharing stories, talking about common interests, just having fun.

It's a day long trip, we sleep in the car for most of the ride, pitstops and gas stations galore, stars shinning and sunsets rising, it's beautiful.

Me and Frank will be able to buy a small place for now, just for the two of us, and since they don't live too far away, we will be able to go and visit them once we get a car, or vice-versa.

I feel as if everything is working out for the greater good.. It's a good and new experience.

And my love for Frank just keeps increasing by the dozen.

Whenever I see him, I just fluster all over and my heart races so fast sometimes I wonder if it will beat out of my chest.

His smile is the best, and his eyes are stunning to me..

But just him, his personality, and him as a human being, makes me love him.

I never knew what love was.. Until now.

Once the day is up, we get dropped off at Sacramento, the place where we have chosen to spend the rest of our dream life together.

It seems so surreal, just getting out of the car, and stepping on California grounds for the first time, it feels like magic.

Me and Frank just glance around, looking at the sign saying "Welcome to Sacramento", and it makes Frank tear up, needing me to hug his tears away.

I even start to cry, not believing this.

Our friends just stare at us in sympathy, all of them hugging us, saying their goodbyes.

"Here... This is a list of all our contact info, so you guys can contact us at anytime.." Dan hands us a sheet of paper, and I accept it and nod, saying my thank you.

"We are going to keep in touch, alright?" Jess smiles, while Bob nods at her statement.

"Sure thing, we can not thank you enough for what you have done for us." Frank smiles as tears flow down his rosy cheeks.

We all hug once more, tears and joy all around, and then we see the car drive away, leaving this town.

Our town.

We both take a look back, the perfect scenery.

"We made it.." Frank whispers to me.. "Ray.. We made it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my jeez hello, so this story is coming to an end, and honestly I thought it was pretty good for my first fanfiction written on here.

There will be only one more chapter left, so be prepared.

Thank you for all that have stuck to this story and did actually read this story, it truly means a lot to me.

Take care.