Oh The Damned

•Frank's p.o.v.•

All I saw was golden.

Jessica's hair was over my face, her arms wrapped around my neck, my tears staining her slim shoulders.

"It's okay Frank.. It won't happen again. You have us now." She soothes me, rubbing my back in a repetitive motion.

My tense back muscles start to relax, a warm feeling spreading throughout my chest.

She really helped.

"If I ever find out who that bastard is, that Stefen, he will not see daylight ever again." Sam tightens his hands into fists, Dan shaking his head towards him.

Phil and Gerard are just looking towards the ground, a deep sorrow and pity noticeable in their faces.

We all talked a little bit more, until Sam invited us over to his place.

"Sure." Gerard glanced at me and smiled, curling his fingers around mine.

We all get into his jeep, Phil having to sit on Dan's lap, not minding at all.

Once we arrive, I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was a small neighborhood outside of Denver, but it looked huge.

The houses were small yet good looking.

When we go inside his home, Gerard has to hold back a gasp, because yes, it is gorgeous.

The living room has simple furniture, and it connects towards the kitchen, a dinning room table big enough to fit a family of 6!

Then there are stairs on the side of all of this, leading to their bedrooms.

It's amazing.

"Wow Sam this is so cool!" I knock on the coffee table, checking if it is real.

Yup, very real.

"It's awesome huh? And they don't make you pay a lot!" He smiles and sits down on the couch while Jess and Phil go to the kitchen, getting out some chips and drinks.

I look around cautiously, not wanting to get my filth in such a beautiful place.

Gerard sits down and pats for me to sit next to him, but I refuse and shake my head, standing still.

"Frank what's wrong?" Gerard gets up, grabbing my hands.

"I don't want my filthy ass messing up this lovely place." I say as Jess glances over to us.

"No sweetie it's perfectly fine, come on sit down with your man." Jess pats the couch and Gerard just smiles and nods, guiding me to sit down.

I plop down with a huff and thank her, still not liking the idea of me sitting on such a cool couch.

-------------------------------------

hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short, wattpad has been glitching and messing up this story.

hopefully it does not happen again. -.-

okay well i will update as soon as possible!

thanks for reading and tell me what you think of this story so far?!