Fragile

•Gerard p.o.v.•

As we walked towards my 'house', our hands never lost contact.

It felt... nice.

I like it.

Frank and I have stayed silent the whole time, enjoying the silence.

It was a comfortable one.

I glance over to Frank to absorb his features, curiosity taking the best of me.

His face was the perfect shape, jaw and nose lined up perfectly. His skin was paler than his usual tone and his eyes seemed to lost its color.

It looks.. empty.

I frown silently and look away at his flawless features.

I want him to be happy.. I want him to love life. Life is precious, it's so fucking valuable. It will get better.. I know it will. For the both of us.

I squeeze his hand lightly, trying to comfort him and 'turn that frown upside down', even though it won't work for shit.

His empty eyes look up at my concerned ones and we lock eye contact once more for the millionth time today.

His pupils grow bigger and his cheeks flush as we continue to stare at eachother for god knows how long.

I grab his other hand and intertwine our fingers, making him redder than before, which I found fucking adorable.. for some reason..

We slowly backed up into a wall, his back on the wall, careful not to hurt him even more.

I pinned his arms on the sides of his head and he gasped.

I just smirked at him and got closer to his small frame.

It felt right. We fit like a puzzle piece. Our hands are like two puzzle pieces. They fit.

His lips are so close that I can basically feel his breath on my lips.

Shivers go down my spine as I inch my way closer to him, getting closer with each passing second.

Suddenly, I see Frank's eyes widen in fear.

What, he doesn't want to kiss me..?

Then I hear him scream.

"GERARD LOOK OUT!"

Confusion is written all over my face as I stare at Frank until I get knocked over by something. Or someone..

I blink a couple of times to regain my focus on what's happening, and then I see Frank with tape on his mouth, getting dragged away by somebody.

He is mumbling and screaming my name, kicking his feet on the ground.. that I lay on.

I feel some liquid go down the side of my forehead as I struggle to get up, to help Frank.

"GMMMMMRM!!"

I use all my strength and stand on my two feet, getting lightheaded at the process. Suddenly my vision gets darker and blurrier and I feel myself falling.

No.. No I can't..

My knees hit the cement hard.

He needs me...

My hands grip for something to hold onto and they collide with the wall.

I need him.

I get up as fast as I can without fainting, and wipe some blood away from my eyelid.

Frank..

That is all that is running through my head.

I start sprinting towards his muffled cries and end up in a dark alley way, with a dead end.