Pitch Black

•Frank p.o.v.•

aѕ ι layed тнere, мy grιp on тнe υnĸnown oвjecт goт ѕтronger.

"pleaѕe.. ѕтop.. ι-ιт нυrтѕ!" ι ѕqυιrмed υnder тнe мan.

"ғυcĸ oғғ ғaggoт." нe ѕlapped мe acroѕѕ мy ғace, leavιng a red ѕтιngιng paιn.

нιѕ тнrυѕтѕ goт ғaѕтer and нarder, мaĸιng мe ѕcreaм even мore, мovιng aroυnd deѕperaтely, тryιng тo eѕcape тнιѕ nιgнтмare.

мy wrιѕтѕ ѕтarтeѕ вleedlιng ғroм all oғ тнe pυllιng and тwιѕтιng.

"ѕтop!!" ι ĸepт ѕcreaмιng.. тearѕ poυrιng ғroм мy eyeѕ.

"no.. ѕтop! ιт нυrтѕ тoo мυcн.. aн ѕтop!! no no no.."

"NO!" I dart up, gripping the unknown object.

As I look around, I realize that it was just a nightmare.

A very realistic one.

I look down and see that I am holding a brown teddy bear, pushing it against my chest.

My bare chest.

Wait..

What.. I.. I.

I am only in my boxers..

"Oh god.." I grip the teddy bear harder and start panicking, wondering if the nightmare actually happened..

What if it wasn't a nightmare.

My breath hitches in my throat when I hear somebody call my name.

No.. This can't be happening..

I hear footsteps approaching me and I tense up, griping the stuffed animal tighter then before.

"N-NO STOP! PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I scream at the person.

The bed shifts and I feel the presence closer.

I go into a fetal position, screaming out "DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!! NO PLEASE!!" over and over again.

It falls silent and only my thoughts and sobs can be heard.

Horrible thoughts.

"Frank.. I would never hurt you.." A familiar voices snaps me out of my thoughts and I look up.

It's Gerard.

His emerald eyes have darkened and have red rings around them. He is fiddling with the covers, staring at me.

"Gerard.. Oh god G-Gerard!" I start to cry and instantly wrap my arms around his neck, him catching me by the waist.

"Shhhh.. Frank, it's going to be okay.. I'm here now." His hand rubs my back soothingly, making me ease to his touch.

Gerard has this thing.. He makes me feel safe, at ease, but most of all.. Alive.

"Gerard.. Thank you.. Thank you so much.." I cry to him, remembering the event that happened last night.

He saved me, twice actually, and I am grateful for that.

Gerard squeezes my waist and tells me that it was the right thing to do, and that I am safe with him.

And I truly believe him, I believe that I am safe.

I raise my head from his pale tear-covered neck, and I stare at him, absorbing his features.

His eyes glance up to mine, locking eye contact again.

I notice that they have gotten brighter, and fuller. His eyes are fucking gorgeous. I wish I had eyes like that. Mine are hazel.