Final

Yes, this story has come to an end, this is the last chapter.

I hopefully did a good job writing it, it is my first fanfic. I know I am a crappy writer, give me some slack.

Thank you all that did read this story, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

There might be an epilogue, don't know yet.

So here it is, let's see what happens.

Enjoy. c:

{warning: a little smut}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Frank's pov-

I still can't get used to it, this life.

I have gotten so accustomed to the poor homeless one that it seems strange this is how people live on a daily basis. I can't even sit down on our couch without feeling as if I don't belong here in our own home.

It's been exactly 4 years since we moved here, 48 months.

It's so crazy, we still haven't gotten used to this.

As I observe my surroundings, I find Gerard just caressing the couch, feeling it's smooth fabric in between his finger tips, just staring at it.

"You haven't gotten used to it either huh?" I ask him, glancing casually up at the white ceiling.

I hear a small huff, supposing he said yes.

"Me too.."

I hear the couch shift and move as he gets up and sits next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Frank..?"

I shift closer to him, his warm body making my cheeks flush.

"Yeah?"

I am so comfortable in this spot, I could literally stay here all my life. Well then I would starve to death, but dying by his side would be fine by me.

Gerard is an incredible person, and he has taught me so many things that I did not know this world was capable of doing, so I trust him.

I trust him with my life.

"Where do you see us in twenty years?" He rubs his button nose on my red right cheek, his breath tickling and traveling down to the side of my neck.

Where you ask? Oh well here, together, maybe a dog or two, and a kid. Yes a child of our own, and he or she shall call us both Daddy, and he or she shall be raised to be himself or herself, and nothing could be better. I would love to grow old with him, in this house, and just love him with all my heart. Cause I feel as if I am in love with this dork I call my fiancé.

"I see us together, here, or wherever we go. A home to call our own, and a child. The dogs will keep the kids company, and we will raise them the correct way. And I will fall in love with you Gerard, and I think I am starting to get there. I don't see myself anywhere else but in your arms." My lips travel from his jaw all the way to his cheek, a sloppy kiss planted.

He is fifty shades of red and then just looks at me, just staring at my face.

I don't know why but I just stare back, a content sigh coming out of my mouth.

He is beautiful, his eyes must be my favorite thing about him.

"Will you stay with me.. Forever? Please?" He whispers as a tear appears from his emerald eye, a frown appearing from my face.

No why is he crying?

"Don't do that okay? And I promise Gee." I wipe away the stray tear as he just nods sadly.