Heartbeats

•Frank p.o.v.•

I crack open my tear stained eyes, and look at the amount of blood that lays in front of me.

It's a puddle of my own blood.

The stench hits me, making my gag reflexes respond.

I get up and run towards a corner and vomit there, the puke pouring out from my chapped lips.

When I finish, I wipe some vomit from the corner of my lips with the back of my hand, wiping onto the wall afterwards.

I feel dizzy as I continue to walk, griping onto the spinning walls, my only savior.

Everything is spinning.

Oh god.

I drop down to the floor near the bag, and look at my master piece.

My arm is horrible, the wounds are still noticeable. Strands of skin are stitching the cuts, sickening to see.

I groan and wipe a sudden tear from my eye, making me blink a few times.

I search through the bag, and find a sweater, making me sigh in relief.

I will just have to hide it from Gerard from now on, my disgusting secret.

I slowly put on my sweater, pulling the sleeves gently over the slashes.

I cringe in pain as I move my arm, obviously not a good idea.

I check through the bag, looking for anything else I might need.

I find an extra pair of pants, and shirt. I also find spear money, and my comics.

There was 100 dollars in there, emergency money, the only money we had left.

I take it with me.

I decide to bring Ray's Iron Maiden shirt with me, making my eyes water again.

I need him, really badly.

I fold them neatly with one hand and take out a small backpack that was in the bag, it's a duffle bag so it's big enough to carry all of this crap.

Shoving the items in the small backpack, I gently put it on, making sure not to touch my arm.

Finally, I shove and tuck the plastic bag containing my secret in my jean pocket.

Once ready, I get up, and start to walk, going out the window.

I look back at this haunting place, spitting at it before I left.

I decide to walk in the pharmacy, wanting to buy a pack of flexible bandage tape, for my wounds and many to come.

I sigh as I enter the pharmacy, getting odd stares from some people as I pass them.

I probably look like a mess, and smell like one too.

I am a mess.

I go into the medical isle and shuffle up towards the bandage section, a tear spilling out of my worn out eye as I see the Princess Bandages. Cinderella is smiling while being surrounded by her princess friends, such as Ariel and Belle.

I wipe the tears away, not wanting to draw attention, not anymore.

I look towards my upper right and see the packets, white bandage tape.

Each pack had 5 medium rolls of this tape, and the pack cost 10 dollars.

I decided to grab one and made my way towards the cashier, my left arm completely still and hurting.