A week has passed since the first day of school and the day she found out that he mother was drugging her. Violet stopped taking the pill, which resulted in her finally remembering all about that day. She barely spoke to her mom, didn't even wanted to sleep, cause when she closed her eyes she was experiencing that day, over and over again.

Today she woke up, not excited for the day, once again. Violet groaned when the alarm clock started beeping and quickly turned it of. Her bedroom door opened with a swift and her blinds got ripped open. Violet groaned loudly and grabbed her pillow plopping it on top of her head and holding it hard.

"Get up, time for school." She heard her mom's voice and rolled her eyes.

"Oke." She mumbled. She heard her mom's footsteps walk to her bed quickly and the pillow got ripped off of her grip. She looked at her mom shocked.

"When I come back in 5 minutes I want you ready." Her mom said with a finger in her face, Violet rolled her eyes at her and grabbed back the pillow. "And don't forget your pill!" Autumn shouted at Vi.

"Get out, please." Her mom started protesting and rambling on and on, Violet just ignored her and threw the pillow her direction as she walked out of the room.

"Ugh." Violet groaned and sat down on her bed and looked around confused, she grabbed her phone to look at the time. 7:30. She had an hour.

Violet walked slowly to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and while doing so, she made an outfit in her head and when she was ready, quickly put it on. Grabbed her bag and another boring day here we come.

The brunette  girl, got into her car, then to school. First period was math, she hated math, she was so bad at it. The whole hour she just drew in her notebook and was zoned out once again. In the second period, she felt her phone vibrate, she looked at it and an unknown number popped on the screen. Violet ignored it at first, but then grabbed her phone and quickly opened the text. She froze.

Violet couldn't believe what she saw. She saw a picture of John B and Sarah, wearing the exact same clothes they were wearing the day they dissapeared. Violet quickly gathered her stuff.

"Family emergency." Violet said to the teacher and just ran out of the door. She was looking at her phone and the picture, not knowing what to do and what was happening. Her phone started ringing shortly after the text and it was Kie. Violet quickly put the phone to her ear.

"Did you get it?"

"Wait a second." Violet said and quickly ran out of the school and sat down on a bench. "Yes I got it! Do you guys think it's really them?"

"It can definitely be a hoax." Pope answered her and she put them on speaker, looking at the photo.

"I'm just gonna ask." Kie said and Violet saw the dots appear in the chat. Violet felt her legs start shaking while she was holding her breath.

"What if it's actually him though?" The oh so familiar sound of JJ was heard in the background and it was hard for her to focus, after she heard it, but she just pushed that thought in the back of her mind. It wasn't that important, the important part was that their assumed dead friends were texting them and Violet was 2,300 miles away from them.

'WTF is this you?'

Appeared on the screen and Violet could feel her friends holding their breaths. She noticed the dots  appear.

"Guys! He's typing." Violet almost shouted to her phone. She was panicked and excited but in the same time scared. Scared that it might be a sick prank and if it was, it was going to break all of their hearts for a second time.

'Is JJ there?' The text said and the dots appeared almost immediately.

'I'm here Bree' JJ's text appeared on her screen. It was silent while they waited for the next text to appear, Violet stood there and held her phone tightly.

'Did you pimp my short board?' Vi felt the relief wash over her, John B and Sarah were alive. She heard JJ's chuckle and everyone's laughs of relief and she felt the tears roll down her eyes and a chuckle coming out of her.

"It's him." JJ said through the phone.

"Definitely him." Violet could hear them laughing and giggling and hugging each other, while she was on the phone giggling and crying like a lunatic, she wanted to hug them so bad.

"It's him Vi! Oh my god!" Kiara said and both of the girls shared a laugh. Violet felt the happiness again, and she felt like they all had been given a second chance, and she wasn't going to miss her second chance, there might not be a third.

"Yeah!" Violet heard JJ's shout and just giggled and her phone vibrated.

'Laying super low in Nassau.' Vi narrowed her eyebrows.

"How the hell did they got to the Bahamas?" Violet asked with a giggle. She wiped her tears and just looked up to the sky with a big smile on her face.

"You can't kill a Pogue dude." JJ said while Violet slowly started to make her way to her car.

"Especially John B."

'Can you clear my name? Wanna come home.' The text appeared on her screen. Violet chuckled as she opened her car door, quickly jumping in.

"We'll clear your name boy." JJ exclaimed while the others around him started to cheer.

'Be in touch. P4L' Violet read out loud while everyone was cheering around, she was sure that they were hugging each other and she wanted nothing more that to would've been able to share this moment with her best friends.

"P4L baby! Whoo!" JJ started shouting like a maniac, and Violet has started to cry and laugh, she was a mess.

"Guys I can't believe this." She whispered and they could hear her silent cry from happiness. JJ felt a tug at his heart.

"Will you come home Violet?" Pope asked out of nowhere, she didn't expect them to want her there too. She just nodded her head and texted her dad immediately.

"Already on my way, guys. See you in a day." She said and Pope and Kiara started cheering.

"Text me when you leave LA, and when you get out of California and when you get into Arizona and out. And in New Mexico and out and Te" Kie was going to continue with the states bit JJ stopped her.

"Can't wait to see you Vi." His voice said and she felt the chill run down her body, hoping that they would be okay again. "Be careful, okay?" She nodded her head even though he couldn't see her and smiled big.

"Always. See you guys."

Violet ended the call and grabbed her steering wheel. She could feel her smile becoming bigger and bigger and then a shout of excitment came out of her, one she didn't knew she was holding in, she started to jump in her seat and the tears started to roll down her eyes. She had never been happier.