The day after the little party they had, was more calmer and they had a mission, so much to Violet's surprise JJ has decided to put their differences to the side and focus on the mission. Violet stopped her car and put it in park, she grabbed her sweater and keys and quickly ran down to the docks, where her friends just sat down.

"Here you are!" Kie said and quickly hugged her.

"So we going to the Bahamas? Or what?" JJ asked and sat down. Violet took a seat between Pope and Kie.

"There's no way we are getting to the Bahamas."

"John B's gonna get nabbed sooner or later, so if we're gonna clear his name we should've done it by yesterday." Kie said. Violet felt like the odd man out, once again. She felt like she had to prove herself once again, to gain their trust and it was an awful feeling.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do." JJ said and all of them looked at him.

"So you got it all planned out?"

"Matter of fact I do. We kidnap Violet's ex." Violet looked at him and just chuckled.

"So you're gonna kidnap yourself, J?" She asked and JJ's cheeks immediately reddened. He looked at her for the first time since she was back, and all that he was sure of was that he still had feeling for the girl. She was still what was missing from his life and even though he hates to admit it yet, when she came back, he felt a piece of him that was missing was finally found and it had just put itself right into place, like a puzzle piece. He felt peace again, he was resisting the sunshine that was radiating from her, bit he wasn't sure for how much longer he could do it. They have to talk. He wanted her to tell him why the fuck did she do and told him the things she did, right after she told him that she loved him.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, put the gun in his mouth and wait till he starts squawking."

"Good job JJ. Two felonies. Kidnap and torture, you know torture's a crime right?" Pope pointed at Violet and looked at JJ.

"How exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a cell?" JJ shrugged his shoulders and once again sat down.

"Well what do you got? I was just trying to keep it simple, one stop and we're done." Violet couldn't help the smile that spread across her face when she looked at him. He hasn't changed a bit. Well he's got more muscles now and his hair has grown a little bit, but he was still the same JJ, his personality was golden, even though that when she first met him, she said that he had a personality of a rock.

"All we need is a material witness. We saw Ward's plane fly over our heads with the gold in it. He didn't fly it. If someone else did, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered, we just have to find who ever that was and get them to confess on record."

"And how do we do that?" Kie asked ans Violet nodded. Pope looked at them with a smirk.

"A little espionage." JJ grinned and fixed the cap on his head, which made Violet's heart jump in her chest.

"A little ghost recon." JJ added and all of them looked at each other with smiles.

"Woogity-woogity?" Pope asked and gave a hand towards JJ. JJ quickly jumped and they made something like a weird handshake.

"Woogity-woogity baby!" JJ shouted with a big smile on his face.

Violet looked around herself at the people she loved with a big smile on her face.

She made it. She made it back home.