Violet was kind of hoping that she would be able to forget about that night, she once thought that was a dream, but now that she knew that it actually happened, was making her uncomfortable. She would do anything to forget about it. Even go back to taking the stupid pill. 

She was laying on the sofa and was just waiting for the clock to hit 5pm so that she and JJ could go surfing, but when the clock hit 4pm a surprise rang in her doorbell. Violet narrowed her eyebrows and looked at the clock, too early for JJ, so who could it be? She walked to the door and opened it, her mom was standing there a weird grin on her face. Violet looked at her completely confused.

"Mom?" She asked and Autumn just invited her in.

"Your father definitely knows how to spend money." She said and looked around, Violet closed the door and just looked at her mom.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't I come see my daughter?"

"No mother, you're actually trespassing and I'll call the cops if you don't go." Violet showed her mother her phone and Autumn just laughed.

"You're going to call the cops on your mom?" Violet looked at her and as much as something was telling her to do it, she just put her phone in her pocket. "Show me where to make us a coffee and we'll have a talk." Violet nodded, it was her mom what could possibly happen, she was just hoping that her dad was going to come back home earlier today and kick her mother out. But for the time being, Violet guided her mom to the coffee machine as she herself sat down on one of the chairs as her mom made them coffee.

"You don't call, text. I guess you're doing good here." Violet nodded with a smile.

"I have friends here." She had a boyfriend too, but she wasn't going to tell her that.

"I heard about John B and Sarah Cameron, you must be so sad." Violet looked at her mom strangely. Autumn Snow walked to her daughter and handed her a coffee, she gladly took it. She needed the caffeine.

"It's been hard but all four of us, we just have to push through it and stay together." Violet said as she sipped on her coffee, something was telling her not to drink it but she kept on drinking it, it was from her mom. Nothing was in it. Right?

"But will you?" Autumn said and that's when Violet noticed that her mother wasn't drinking her coffee. Violet narrowed her eyebrows and stopped drinking.

"What?"

"Stay together?" Violet was just about to answer when she started to feel the tiredness taking over, she started to loose all strength in her body, while holding onto the cup with both hands trying to focus.

"What did you do to me?" Violet managed to blur out and then darkness overwhelmed her and she felt as her body fell from the chair and hit the ground, everything after that was a blur. She opened her eyes for a second and could feel that she was in a car, it was dark out and her mom was on her phone, then her eyes just rolled back again and she was out. She heard her phone ring numerous times, but by the time she was fully awake she was in her room in California. Violet quickly jumped up and a gasp came from her mouth. She looked at her mother who was just standing there in a chair in her room looking at her.

"What are you doing?" Violet asked and her mom looked at her with a grin.

"I took care of everything, my little dove. No one's looking for you and no one knows what happened. And if you try to call your dad or tell him anything at all about what has happened I'll burn him to the ground if he tries to take you away from me again. Understand?" Autumn didn't even wait for her response, she just walked out of her room and Violet heard the click. She locked her in her room.

Violet started to cry, she was banging on the door, begging her mother to not do this, telling her that she'll behave. But her mom never unlocked the door not for two more days. And that's how quickly her mom made Violet her puppet again. Violet finally had everything and to her demise, her mother was the one that took that away from her. Again.