¹⁷

"Thanks for dropping me off." JJ said as he opened the door to the car, Violet could feel people starring.

"You dropped yourself off, dumbass." Violet said and both of them giggled. Violet jumped from the passenger's seat to the driver's ar JJ jumped out. He turned around and closed the door. Violet put both of her arm on the opened window and looked up at JJ.

"See you later?" She asked and JJ nodded, bending down a little to give her a kiss, Violet felt her knees weakening, good things she was sat down. JJ put his hand on the back of her neck and gave her few quick pecks on the lips.

"See you." He said and ruffled her hair he stood up again started to walk away as she stood there watching him, he took a few steps and ran back to her, kissing her again. A longer passionate kiss this time, Violet heard few people cat calling them and whistling, which made her blush really hard when they pulled away from each other.

"Have a good day at school J." JJ smiled at her.

"I'll try my best." He said with his arms raised up. "Call you later?" Violet nodded with a big smile.

"Yeah." She said and they looked at each other one last time and Violet drove off. Driving towards her house.

Violet was pretty close, when her car started to make weird noises. Violet narrowed her eyebrows, and looked around.

"What the fuck." She said and a loud bang came. Violet jumped in her seat and quickly pulled over. She jumped out of the car and looked at it. "Okay. What's wrong with you?" She asked her car like it was going to answer back. Violet heard a loud shshsh sound and opened up the front. When she did a big cloud of black smoke game out, covering her face. She started coughing and ran a hand on her face, which came back fucking black.

"No. No. No" she started repeating over and over again, grabbing her phone. She started to call her dad. First time. Unsuccessful. She was just about to call again when her phone started ringing on face time. She answered it quickly and it was her dad.

"Violet May Snow where the f-f-." Her dad started to say and that's when Violet noticed her reflection on the phone. Her whole face was black. Violet took a single glance at herself and bursted out laughing, her father doing the same. He couldn't hold it back anymore. "Oh my god. Made my day!" Her father shouted out loud, still laughing his ass off. "What the fuck happened?" He asked through laughter, Violet was smiling and laughing even though that it wasn't a funny matter and the damage will probably cost a lot of money. She turned the camera around and pointed it to the car.

"That happened." She saw Axel coming closer to the phone and soon enough could see inside of his nose.

"Go closer please." Violet did. "Hm. Does it smell burnt?"

"Not really."

"Well it could be the fuel injector or maybe the pressure regulator. One of the two."

"So can I drive?"

"Technically. But I don't want you, so no. I'll call someone to tow it. You just have to wait there."

"Okay, dad. Thanks a lot. I love you."

"I love you"