¹⁰

"If this guys was flying planes for Ward, he's gotta be tight-lipped." Pope said from the back seat of Vi's car. They were currently on their way to some dude's house, who supposedly flew the plane that day. She didn't knew him and had never been on this side of the island.

"So direct approach gets my vote." JJ said from the back seat from next to Pope. Violet could hear the cocking of the gun all of them started protesting with JJ shouting in between the protests that they got to keep it simple, or they'll never get John B off.

"We could just tickle the wire." Pope said and raised some AirPods.

"What?" Kie asked and turned to look at him.

"We tickle the wire I plant my phone in his car and we listen in on you airpods." Pope said and did something with his phone then moved it closer to Kie.

"Say something."

"Something." Kie said and shrugged her shoulders with a funny look on her face, Violet couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped her lips.

"Okay, we have audio." Pope said and all of them looked at each other and smiled. Now they just had to plant it.

In less then ten minutes they were next to the guy's house.

"I think that's it." Violet looked at it and tried to park in a way that her car wasn't seen from his house. "Well. Honk or yell. Or something if you see anything suspicious. Violet and Kie nodded.

"Don't do anything stupid." Kie said and Pope looked at her, Violet noticed the look they shared and it was weird? Maybe not weird, but she just wasn't expecting it.

"I'm not JJ."

The girls looked at JJ as Pope jumped out.

"Very funny Pope." JJ said and Violet just watched as Pope ran towards the house. "So how's been going with Pope and all?" JJ asked and Vi looked at Kiara. Her and Pope? That's new. Kiara looked at Violet then at JJ.

"It's good."

"It's good. Alright." JJ said and looked at Violet.

"In the bedroom, is he kinda freaky? Cause you know he's Pope and all." Violet completely turned towards JJ. Kiara looked at her with a look that shouted that she was going to tell her later.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just curious. Just spitballing."

"You don't need to spitball." Kie said and looked out of the window.

"Sitting in silence would be great from now on." Violet said and Kie nodded.

"Ranking wise." JJ started and Kie turned to look at him.

"You're still asking."

"Yeah. Is John B better?" Violet and Kie shared a look and Violet grinned as they both looked at JJ. A confused 'what' coming from both of the girls mouths, totally unplanned. While they were still in shock Pope had finally finished what they were there for and jumped in the car. Kie and Vi shared a look and everyone just kept silent. Pope was smiling from ear to ear.