¹³

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully." JJ said as Vi looked at the dump in front of her. "So if it got washed down it should be somewhere in here."

"In this trash."

"If Kie was here she would've said that the people who use plastic should be shot." Vi said and Pope giggled.

Vi was with Pope and JJ today as for Kie, her parents made her work overtime, cause she missed her curfew by 4 hours.

"Personally I love plastic. Use it everyday, love the stuff."

"Well JJ hopefully you recycle it and don't let flush into the ocean."

"I actually knew that you too are against plastic so." JJ said and grabbed something from his pockets. "Trash bags." Violet smiled at him as they kept on going through the trash.

"Did you just proactively protect the environment."

"What can I say. I'm a proactive type of person." Vi and JJ looked at each other for a little bit longer and Pope cleared out his throat.

"You want me to leave you two alone, or?" JJ threw the bags at him.

"Pick up the trash Poop."

About 30 minutes later and 6 bags of trash later, they were exhausted and the gun was nowhere to be found.

"It's not here. It's gotta be in the storm drain."

"Yep. It's in the drain." Vi rolled her eyes and wiped the sweat off of her forehead.

"Of course." She said as JJ started to look in his bag.

"Good thing i brought the crow."

"So are we gonna do, like, rock, paper, scissors?" She asked hopefully, at least there was a slim chance that she wasn't going in.

"Nope." Pope shut her down.

"Alphabetically?"

"Nah." JJ said and counted down as they opened the drain.

"Or like maybe. Oldest goes?"

"In the sewer there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood and then it had to come out your pecker. That would be a hard pass for me." JJ said as Violet just looked towards the drain with a sad expression on her face, that was going to stink.

"That's gonna be a no for me."

"What if I also have a pecker?" She said and Pope and JJ just giggled. They shrugged and she just laughed with a bug smile on her face. "I get it guys. I get it. You're scared."

"I'm not scared." Jj said and he and pope started protesting.

"It's kind of cute JJ."

"It's just a pecker thing. I' not scared." Violet patted JJ's back as he passed her.

"You should've just led with that. You don't have to be scared. I'll do it." Violet got on all fours and looked in the tunnel. It was yucky.