¹⁶

Violet spend the night at the Chateau, with JJ. She felt like the weight have been lifted off of her shoulders now that they talked. JJ felt the relief wash over him the moment he realised that she wasn't the one sending him the nasty messages. He also realised that he wasn't there when she needed him, but he had promised himself that from now on, he was going to be. He would never let something like that happen to her again.

Violet heard the loud alarm wake her up and quickly jumped up she heard the groaning next to her and smiled at sleeping JJ. She had never slept better. JJ was hugging her tight all night long, almost like he was scared that if he didm't hug her tight enough, she'll run away again. She felt at home with him. She didn't have her own house neither did he, but he was her home.

Violet walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, put her hair in a high ponytail, and walked out to wake up JJ. He had school today. She was still not signed up, so she was just going to go home and ask her dad, when he was going to talk to the head teacher. She kind of missed school and school and her friends? Sounded incredible. It was definitely going to be the best school year ever.

"JJ. Wake up. It's 7:15." She said and shook JJ gently. He just groaned and turned the other way.

"5 more minutes."

"If you get up now, you'll get to drive yourself to school with my car." JJ quickly opened his eyes and just as quickly jumped out of bed.

"I'm up. Should we leave now?" JJ asked and fixed his hair. Violet looked at him and started to laugh. He walked to her and went on to kiss her cheek, she started fake gagging and JJ looked at her.

"Morning breath." JJ groaned and Violet just started laughing once again. "Do I get a kiss after?" Violet shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll think about it." JJ's grin grew on his face.

"Okay so yes then. Be right back." He said and ran to the bathroom. Violet got up and fixed up the bed. JJ got back shortly after and quickly ran to her grabbing her face softly. Violet looked up into his eyes and he quickly went in and kissed her lips softly and very quick.

"Let's go." JJ said like nothing happened. She was still kind of shocked, but she can definitely get used to this. She shook her head and nodded.

"Yeah." She said, her cheeks still red from the kiss they shared. It was a quick kiss, no more then a millisecond, but she was going to be thinking about it for the rest of the day. JJ walked to the door and held it open for her. Violet cleared her throat and stood up walking towards the door. She grabbed her things and JJ and her walked to her car, this time she jumped in JJ's seat, while he jumped at hers.

She put on some music while JJ, pulled the car out of it's spot in the backyard. The school wasn't far away but it wasn't really close, so she laid back on the seat and looked at JJ. He was nodding his head to the beat and was mumbling the lyrics while his eyes were focused on the road. He laid back on the seat, and just put his hand on her thigh, which was not covered by anything, it brought goosebumps all over her skin. She slowly mover her hands towards his and wrapped them around it. He looked at her with his eyebrows raised and he looked like he was out of this world.

The window was open, the breeze was blowing st his hair softly, the golden rays of sunshine were dancing on his skin, his eyes blue as the bluest of skies. He gave her a soft smile.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." JJ said and winked at her. She felt stuff that she wasn't supposed to feel. They were just getting back together and making him pull over on the side of the road to make out wasn't supposed to be on her mind right now. But it was. The only thing she was wondering was, if she should let her intrusive thought win.

"Can you pull over for a second, I have something in the back that I need." She said letting her thoughts win. She needed to kiss him a lot right now. It was not leaving her mind. JJ nodded and quickly pulled over. The second he put the car in park Violet grabbed JJ's face softly and pulled him in for a kiss. He was very shocked by the sudden action, but he quickly deepened the kiss, he squeezed on her thigh and completely turned towards her, his other hand was behind her neck, keeping her in place. When they finally pulled away, from the lack of air the pair looked at each other with reddened cheeks and swallowed lips. They kept the eye contact for a few more seconds and JJ let out a chuckle.

"So." He started and chuckled very loudly again. "Weren't you going to get something from the back?" Violet laughed loudly.

"I just did." She said and both of them shared a laugh once again, JJ quickly pulled her in and kissed her again. He couldn't get enough of her. It was nothing like the passionate kiss they just shared, it was one of those kisses that scream 'i care for you', the quick ones, that she loved a lot. And he knew that she did. So he was going to give her a lot of those, cause what he missed the most and wished that he had done more was kiss her. Now that he got to do it again, he will kiss her any chance he gets.

"You'll be late, JJ."

"You are so hot it's unbelievable." Violet felt the heat on her cheeks, and smiled looking down at her feet, shyly.

"Shut up. Just drive." She murmured and JJ laughed out loud, driving away.