Tcf x RE 2?

RE 2

Kim Rok Soo - Leon Kennedy
Choi Jung Soo - Claire Redfield
Cale H̶e̶n̶i̶t̶u̶s̶e̶ Thames - Sherry Birkin

_____

Kim Rok Soo is a newly hired officer of Raccoon City. He stopped by a gas station on his way to Raccoon City but notices something strange inside the station.

It was oddly dark, and being an officer, Rok Soo needs to investigate the eerily dark station.

"Aigoo, my poor life." as he would say.

As he entered the station what he expected was some robbery or some shit, but no it was a  z̶o̶m̶b̶i̶e̶ human tearing off another human's flesh. What a great way to start his first day of being a cop!

As Rok Soo escapes the plaguing zombies within the gas station. He encounters Choi Jung Soo, who was curious on the ruckus happening within the station. Rok Soo shoots the zombie coming from behind Jung Soo, the two book it towards Rok Soo's police car and escaped... for now.

The two arrived at a desolated Raccoon City infested with Zombies, the two could think of one question at the ruined City: What the hell happened here.

They snapped out of their thoughts when zombies started to surround the car and it did not help when a truck's horn went off. Behind them was a truck speeding towards them. The two could only hope for the best and brace for impact.

After the crash, the two got out of the car in a daze, struggling a bit to get up. The two stared at the truck and realize that it wasn't any kind of truck, but a gasoline truck. The two tried to get away, but it was too late as the truck exploded causing a shockwave and knocking the two back.

"Jung Soo!"
"Jung Soo, you okay!?"

"...Yeah!"
"I'm alright!"
"How about you!?"

Due to the explosion, it attracted the attention of many zombies and started to surround them. The two decided that they'll meet at the police station.

And now onto Jung Soo finding Cale and his first encounter with William Birkin :D

As Jung Soo entered the police station's secret passageway, he noticed a small figure passed by.
He warily called out to it.

"Hello...?"

The figure revealed itself slowly, it was a young boy with fiery red hair. Upon seeing the boy, Jung Soo's wariness softened and started to speak in a soft assuring tone.

"Hey... it's okay."
"I won't hurt you, I promise"

The redhead could only stare at Jung Soo warily and in fear.

"Do you need help?"
"Here... you can take my hand."

Jung Soo reached out his hand to the young boy. The boy tried to speak but stutters came out from his mouth.

"Y-you... need... h-help..."

"Huh? I'm sorry, but could you repeat that?"

"You need help..."

"Why...?"

"H-he's right behind you."

Said the young boy as he pointed behind Jung Soo.

"What?"

*Step step*

Turning his back away from the young boy, he saw a mutated man with a freakish arm.
It swung its arm at Jung Soo, but the latter evaded it. The mutated man wasn't targetting Jung Soo but the platform he is standing on, it broke the platform Jung Soo was standing on, causing him to fall. The mutated man soon followed after, Jung Soo hurriedly stood up to fight against the mutated man.

As Jung Soo defeated the mutated man, he went over where the young boy was.

"Hey! Little guy...!?"
"It's safe now... It's over."

The young boy slowly came over and stared at Jung Soo with a bit of fear.

"...Are you sure?"

"Yeah! This Hyung fought it off, Everything's okay now."
"Could you please lower that ladder for me, Little guy?"

"...W-will you help me find my mom?"

"...Your mom is down here?"

"I-I think so."
"I hope so..."

Seeing the young boy's sad expression, Jung Soo gave him a soft and assuring smile.

"Of course! I'll help ya, Little guy!"

The redhead stared at Jung Soo with a flicker in his eyes. The young boy nodded at Jung Soo and headed off to lower the ladder for him.

Jung Soo climbed up the ladder and went up to the young boy to give him a pat on the head. And so the two started to leave the underground passage.

_____

Okay this was supposed to be an idea fic but somehow it became a fanfic-
Imma speed things up-

So Cale's mom is obviously Jour and she's a scientist that works in Umbrella.
And no William and Jour aren't married they're simply co-workers.

Jung Soo's purpose for going to Raccoon City was to find his Hyung: Lee Soo Hyuk.

And at the end Cale went with Rok Soo while Jung Soo will continue to look for Soo Hyuk's traces, and Rok Soo was recruited by an organization that specializes in taking down B.O.Ws, Rok Soo doesn't get a break does he?

"For the love of God! I just want to Slack!" -Rok Soo

Cale sees Jung Soo as his Hyung and Rok Soo is his Saviour.