Cale's Alter Ego.

Yup! Tcf x Honkai again! But Cale being Seele.

(I'm addicted to Honkai and I love the game, as much as how I love OgCale and the Soos :'D)

_____

Cale Henituse, an infamous lout and trash, pretty much a noble who is very "carefree" in the eyes of others, who are the same class as him. While to the common folks, they see him as troublesome and trash. Yet they are nothing more than cowards in the face of his presence.

One day, the trash was beaten up by someone.

The citizens of Rain City were glad that the lout was put in his place...

But what if that trash isn't really Cale? What if it was someone else?

Deep somewhere in one's consciousness.

A mixture of black and red haired teenager can be seen with bandages that wrapped the bruises and injuries on his body, he was leaning against a neat chair with red cushions.

He hissed in absolute pain, his hand was covering the side of his waist. A big wound can be seen on his waist.

"Shit..."

The teen cursed, exuding a dark aura that held no ill intent whatsoever.

"Hyung!"

The teen then heard someone call him. The voice held the same tone as him, but it was soft and gentle than his own.

He looked up to see a white-haired teen, one that held the same face as him. Yet the biggest contrast to the two was that one has mixed black red hair and red eyes. While the other has snow white hair and azure eyes.

One might think that they're twins.

"...Cale."

The white-haired teen, named Cale, went over to the black and red-haired teen with absolute concern visible on his face.

"Are you okay...?"

Cale knelt near his hyung and inspected his whole body, it was riddled with so many bruises, red and blues, but his eyes stayed on the wound on the black and red-haired teen's waist.

The hyung hissed in pain and assured Cale.

"I'm fine... dongsaeng. I'm not dead yet.

The hyung rudely said, but the tone held assurance and gentleness.

Cale silently nodded at his hyung, seemingly used to his rudeness and way of affection.

"Hey, hyung... did you have to insult the people of Harris Village...?"

The whitehead asked in both uncertainty and empathy.

"That villager was-"

"Of course I had to."

The black and red-haired teen cut his dongsaeng off.

"A trash gotta do what a trash needs to do, yeah?"

The hyung rolled his eyes at Cale, but the latter became upset.

"...And not because of mother?"

The black and red-haired hyung flinched at the mention of their mother, his eyes went wide as he stared at his frowning dongsaeng.

"Hyung... I know that... losing mother was hard... but you didn't have to say such harsh words to that villager!"