Tboah x Bayonetta?

No Kim Rok Soo transmigration.

Just Cale :D

...Okay maybe KRS will be involve aswell.

Think of this how you ya'll like... well this is Bayonetta we're talking about so some of ya'll know while some of ya'll don't.

I prefer to be on the side of Naive Angel Mode thank you very much.

Idea (1)

Three days after Choi Han beats Cale Henituse up, the redhead suddenly remembered a past life that he had forgotten.

He had the same name and appearance and mother but a different father. His mother was Jour, an Umbra Witch but without the Thames surname. His Father was Balder, a Lumen Sage.

He was an Outcast.
He was a member of the Clan of Darkness.
He was the first male in the Clan.
He was prone to crying and getting scared once.
He had a childhood friend.
He was an Umbra Witch.
A witch in red.
A witch with no memories once.
The famed witch.
The witch of Genesis.
And an Arch-Adam Origin.
He is Ciel, an angel hunter and an Umbra Witch.

He woke up at night, panting from the sudden memory come back, the pain he got from the ebony-haired punk ceased as if he didn't received the beating at all.

Cale Henituse thinks that... he'd been reincarnated? He doesn't know.

He got up from his bed and saw something shiny, he went over to it and saw something surprising on his table.

He saw his four guns, Scarborough Fair / Love is Blue / Color my World.

(Ya'll can choose what kind of Cale you guys want, Cale 1 fo SF, Cale 2 for LiB or, Cale 3 for CmW.)

Picking up his guns, he made a smirk.

Atleast he has his favorite toys with him.

(Cale 3 felt something wrong, he felt something is missing. It was his infernal partners, he can only sense The Devourer of the Divine and The Man of Atrocity, he couldn't feel the other demons. Well this is a problem.)

Well this is a problem! Ciel remembered reading a you-know-what novel before going to sleep! Wonderful! He now has to stop a war in the next two years.

But wait, Ciel could just avoid the war... but apparently he could not. Why? Because he cares about his family and he'll prevent their deaths.

And so he will stop the war and soon the white radish with his infernal partners and arsenal of badass weaponry. Along with his Umbran Brother KRS in the future.

Idea (2)

Ever since Jour's death, Cale was left to grieve alone. His father locked himself in his office to do paper work.

At some point at midnight, Cale found his mother's diary.

The secrets within her mother's diary was very shocking.

He was not blood-related to Deruth Henituse, instead, his father is someone named Balder. He read his mother's diary, she once belonged to a clan of darkness called the Umbran Witches, while Balder belonged to a clan of light called the Lumen Sages.

Her diary states that she and Balder were on the run from their Clan due to Cale's birth. He has the blood of an Umbran Witch and a Lumen Sage but the most notable out of all of them was something called the Eyes of the world. And currently Cale inheritted the Left of Darkness.

Balder told Jour to go first and prioritize her own safety and he will fight off their pursuers.

Jour reluctantly left Balder and has been in hiding ever since. He then met Deruth Henituse and remarried albeit with a heavy heart.

And at the end of her diary, she told Cale to try to find his real father and he can choose whether to be an Umbra Witch or a Lumen Sage but due to him inheriting the Left Eye of Darkness, he will have to go down the path of an Umbra Witch. His mother's path.

_____

If ya'll chose Cale 1 then he will have Bayo 1's abilities and this is how he looks like.
Art Source: Pinterest

Cale 2 will have Bayo 2's abilities

Art source: @Fuwafuwa_Matcha from Twitter.

And Cale 3 will have Bayo 3's abilities meaning Dance dance revolution for Demon Slave

And Cale 3 will have Bayo 3's abilities meaning Dance dance revolution for Demon Slave... And ripping his heart out for Dark Sin :D 
He'll have OgCale's looks.
Art source: Pinterest.

Cale as Bayonetta.

Kim Rok Soo as Jeanne.

*Let's hit the Climax plays*

Red and Black = Jeanne Boss Theme

Red and Black = LITERALLY CALE IS RED AND ROK SOO IS BLACK.