Mid-20sKrs meets Kid!Krs.

Kim Rok Soo suddenly meets his child self in the apocalypse.

Kim Rok Soo was surprised, no, flabbergasted is the right word. Seeing his younger self in the middle of the apocalypse felt all too surreal and impossible and the child looks so lost, confused and scared! A feeling Kim Rok Soo knows all too well.

Kid!Krs on the other hand, remembered about going to sleep and readying himself for another hell but waking up to a random room and beside a stranger who oddly resembles him. He became wary and scared, he started thinking of ways to escape wherever this place is and to do that, he mustn't make the stranger/kidnapper beside him get angry or find out.

He flinched at the stranger's sudden sigh and closed his eyes shut, he didn't even do anything yet and the stranger is gonna hit him great.

Kim Rok Soo saw his younger self flinch at his sigh and now he felt bad, he saw the familiar blue bruises on his younger self's body. It resurfaced some unwanted memories, but he shook it off. Kim Rok Soo gave his younger self a pat of assurance on the head.

Weird, why didn't he feel pain? Instead... he felt warm...

A loud bang was heard, the two Kims flinched at the sudden noise. The two russet-eyed koreans whipped their heads to the source and found Choi Jung Soo/a brown-haired stranger who was smiling brightly but soon turned into a shocked expression at the sight of them.

Choi Jung Soo was gonna call Kim Rok Soo for lunch but he didn't expect to see him with a child! And the child has the same features as him! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ROK SOO-YA!? Choi Jung Soo was gonna interrogate his Dongsaeng but was stopped mid-way when he noticed the little Rok Soo's bruises. 

Noticing the brown-haired stranger's stare, Kid!Krs covered his bruises and it ached Choi Jung Soo's heart seeing the child's action. He was about to open his mouth to ask but was stopped when Kim Rok Soo carried his younger self and mouthed to him 'I'll explain later'. He then left the still-shocked Choi Jung Soo in the room and moved to another room with his younger self, he told his younger self that he'll be back with some food, Kid!Krs immediately looked at his older self when he mentioned 'food', Kid!Krs nodded shyly. Kim Rok Soo then went to the Cafeteria.

Lee Soo Hyuk was boredly waiting for his two Dongsaengs, why the heck are they taking so long? He was about to get up and find them himself but stopped when he saw Kim Rok Soo leaving the Cafeteria with a tray of food in his hands. Lee Soo Hyuk became confused, he decided to follow his Dongsaeng, he bumped into Choi Jung Soo along the way and was utterly dumbfounded when Choi Jung Soo told him that Kim Rok Soo has a child.

The two followed their Dongsaeng to a room, they peeked inside and Lee Soo Hyuk was flabbergasted when Choi Jung Soo was telling the truth, the kid does look like his Dongsaeng! The two watched as Kim Rok Soo gave the child some food and then started tending his bruises, the child didn't yelp in pain or anything at all when Kim Rok Soo applied some cream on his wounds and bruises, he just focused on eating. Just then the two Kims landed their gaze onto the small crevice of the door, the two flinched. They were spotted...

Kim Rok Soo sighed and beckoned them to come in. The two did so and started bombarding him with questions. Who's the kid? Is he yours? You had a lover? Why is does he have so many bruises? You didn't tell us you had a kid! Both Kims gave a look of disbelief at the last part and Kid!Krs spoke up that he is not this stranger's kid and that led Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk to be confused, the two asked them to further elaborate it but... the Kims are too lazy to do so.

And so Kim Rok Soo gets a whole lot of misunderstandings from Kid!Krs and everyone believed that Kid!Krs is Kim Rok Soo's illegitimate child, even Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk... but eventually due to Kim Rok Soo and Kid!Krs deadpanned and serious faces and further explanation... they now believed that Kid!Krs is Kim Rok Soo's younger self.

_____

Art Source: Pinterest.