Tcf x RE 6?

RE 6

Kim Rok Soo - Leon Kennedy
Cale H̶e̶n̶i̶t̶u̶s̶e̶ Thames - Sherry Birkin
Lee Soo Hyuk - Chris Redfield
Choi Han - Jake Muller

_____

This is a continuation of | Tcf x RE 2? |

Yes I know that many find RE 6 the worst in the series but for me I don't really care cuz I play for fun and one thing I liked in the game is the combination of melee actions you can do when you stun the zombies and thats all.

_____

After the events of Raccoon City, Kim Rok Soo was offered a job in a US.STRATCOM (United States Strategic Command) team devoted to anti-B.O.W. combat.

_____

Cale became a federal agent of the Division of Security Operations and now has regenerative abilities due to the G-Virus mixed in his blood. He was tasked to locate Choi Han and bring him back to the US so blood samples could be taken for vaccine research.

_____

Choi Han was a normal teenager until he was kidnapped and was used as a test subject. He was experimented harshly to the point of getting traumatized, he was injected with all kinds of horrible liquids into his blood. It went on for years to the point he doesn't even remember how long, Choi Han notices that he didn't age at all and he had gain abnormal strength. 

Choi Han firmed his resolve to escape his hell, he went through careful planning and eventually he was sucessful. After his escape he had nowhere to go and decided to work as a mercenary, due to how unskilled he is, he was quickly drilled by an instructor to taught him not only to fight, but to trust and support his unit.

Months went by and Choi Han was operating in South America with the same unit. It was wiped out in an ambush, Choi Han armed himself with a knife and survived by fighting hand-to-hand with one of the attackers, He discovered the ambush occurred because their trainer sold them out, Choi Han deeply despaired to the point he lost his faith and trust in others in fear of being betrayed again, and for the next years, he built up a reputation in not caring for the ideologies of those he fought for, only caring about the money.

_____

Lee Soo Hyuk is a korean who became an operator in the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA), in which he has served since its foundation for years. Soo Hyuk has built up and dedicated his career in destroying Bio Organic Weapons (B.O.W.) and fighting against producers and sellers of bioweapons after his first experience with bioterrorism.

He is the Hyung of TerraSave member Choi Jung Soo. After Jung Soo told him about his time in Raccoon City, Soo Hyuk became interested in Kim Rok Soo and Cale Thames. Since Jung Soo sees the two as friends, Soo Hyuk also did the same and would not hesitate to help them if needed.