Bodyguard!Lsh x OgCale.

Takes place in Tboah.

_____

Today is such an unlucky day for Kim Rok Soo and Choi Jung Soo. The two were casually reading a novel called [The Birth of a Hero] in the living room and fell asleep at the 5th volume, they never expected to wake up in a massacred and burnt village, along with meeting a korean who has the same name as the protagonist in the novel they were reading-

No shit, they were transported in the novel they were reading and they're in Harris Village after Choi Han killed off all the assassins.

And now here they are, going to the Henituse County, to report the massacre of Harris Village.

Since they were transported into [The Birth of a Hero], what's gonna happen to their team leader / hyung, Lee Soo Hyuk? Both Rok Soo and Jung Soo are worried.

The three koreans then stumbled upon a drunk redhead within the county, it was the minor villain, Cale Henituse. Rok Soo laments the poor redhead as he will get beaten up near to death soon, while Jung Soo is prepared to stop Choi Han from beating Cale up.

Choi Han, just like in the novel, spoke to the redhead regarding a funeral for Harris Village. The two Soos awaited Cale's harsh insults but it did not happen, instead, the redhead stared at them with wide eyes before agreeing, but not without him questioning them first.

Choi Han, albeit a bit agitated, nodded understandingly, while Rok Soo and Jung Soo stared at the redhead in surprise. That was definitely not in the novel.

The three koreans followed the redhead into his room, the latter beckoned them to sit down and they obeyed, albeit Rok Soo is concerned from the novel's change.

Cale soon sat in front of them, he then asked them a question that the three koreans did not expect.

He asked if the three of them are koreans. Rok Soo, Jung Soo and Choi Han stared at Cale in shock, the surprise looks they made gave the redhead his answer.

Choi Han stood up and asked Cale if there's another korean besides them. The redhead made a smile and responded with a yes.

Choi Han was about to inquire for more when suddenly, a knock on the door was heard and came a familiar voice behind it. Rok Soo and Jung Soo were dumbfounded to the person behind the door.

It was a korean, just like Cale said, but it was no ordinary korean, it was Soo Hyuk! Their team leader / hyung! But how!?

Soo Hyuk was equally surprised when he saw three koreans, mostly Rok Soo and Jung Soo.

Cale then proudly introduce Soo Hyuk to the three koreans as his bodyguard. Choi Han stared at Soo Hyuk with teary eyes, another korean...! Rok Soo and Jung Soo are baffled at what the redhead said. Bodyguard!? And wait! Cale was speaking as if he's close with Soo Hyuk!

The two Soos stared at the third Soo in great disbelief. They deserve an explanation!

Before they could even barrage Soo Hyuk with questions, Choi Han spoke up and mentioned about the funeral for Harris Village. Cale became sheepish as he forgot about it, he stood up and beckoned Choi Han to follow him, the latter immediately complied and thanked him.

As the two left, the three Soos are left alone within Cale's chambers. Soo Hyuk felt a bad foreboding that his ears are gonna suffer a lot, Rok Soo and (mostly) Jung Soo (screaming) started barraging him with questions.

Soo Hyuk's ears bled (maybe Rok Soo as well), due to Jung Soo's constant screaming of: "HOW ARE YOU HERE!?", "YOU'RE CALE'S BODYGUARD!?", "HOW!?" and "WHY DO YOU TWO LOOK SO CLOSE!?".

Rok Soo had enough of Jung Soo's yelling and slammed his hand onto the brunette's mouth, earning a yelp from the latter. Soo Hyuk silently stared at Rok Soo, thankfully.

Soo Hyuk then told them that he was transported here a year ago.

Rok Soo and Jung Soo (gaped) stared at Soo Hyuk in disbelief, he was here... for a full year?

Soo Hyuk continued that he took the job of becoming Cale's bodyguard so that he can earn a living. Rok Soo and Jung Soo understands the reason. (Rok Soo is secretly jealous that Soo Hyuk gets big ass paychecks)

Soo Hyuk then proceeded to tell them that he fell in love with Cale and the two started dating a year ago, albeit not easy as Cale closed his heart off, after spending time together for 2 months.

Rok Soo slightly gaped in disbelief. With Soo Hyuk as Cale's boyfriend... he'll be able to have a share of his money! Jung Soo largely gaped in surprise, HYUNG GOT A BOYFRIEND!

_____

Rok Soo, Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk got transported into Tboah at the same time, but Soo Hyuk was transported in a different time, where Cale was 17, than Rok Soo and Jung Soo.

Soo Hyuk fell in love with Cale at first sight, he slowly earned his trust while flirting with him for the past 2 months.

He also found out that his employer's son, Cale Henituse, was just acting as a trash. When Soo Hyuk mentioned it to him, Cale showed annoyance on the outside but on the inside, he was panicking and refusing to believe that someone, who had just started working as his bodyguard, found out about his facade. Of course, Soo Hyuk noticed his hidden panic.

Soo Hyuk slowly and tenderly assured Cale, the latter refused to believe what he was hearing. His bodyguard, who is a stranger, ushered such strong and firm words to him, to the point he broke down. Soo Hyuk comforted the redhead and the latter finally opened his heart to him only.

Soo Hyuk enjoys annoying Ron when he first flirted with Cale. He is completely unperturbed by the benign servant's glares of death, he also easily survived, thanks to the monsters back on earth for making him agile and strong, the said servant's... small talk.

He continues annoying the hell out of Ron to this day. Beacrox is amused at just watching his father fight with Cale's bodyguard, everytime at night. The two Soos called the third Soo a lunatic and a suicidal bastard for that.