OgCale and his Three Dragon Boyfriends.

Cliche princess stuck on a tower but with OgCale and Dragon!Soos.

Second longest lol?

_____

A lone red-haired man sits on the windowsill of his tower, feeling immensely bored. His short hair flutters along the wind and his auburn eyes scanned the usual view it always sees. He let out an annoyed and begrudgingly sigh.

"...This is the 7th guy now."

The man said as he gaze down from his tower, there stood a gray-haired man with lustful eyes. The redhead, once again, let out an annoyed sigh, but this time, it has a hint of tiredness in his voice.

Just then, a man's head with brown hair peaked down from the window with a raised brow, he has brown hair and dark brown scales adorning his cheeks.

"...How do people keep finding this place?"

Then another head took a peak, his eyes are narrowed as he looked down on the gray-haired man disdainfully. He has long cyan hair tied into a ponytail, and dark cyan scales adorning his cheeks.

"...I don't think this bastard will leave us alone, Cale."

The red-haired man, whose name is Cale, hummed in response. He continued to stare at the lust-filled gaze the man has with a disgusted and annoyed gaze. Another head also joined, his hair and eyes are the same shade as Cale's, but the expression he has was pure indifference, which is very contradicting to the emotion his eyes are showing, his cheeks are adorned with dark red scales.

The new addition only sighed in annoyance, he looked towards Cale and asked.

"So?"

"Scum kind, and leave no trace behind."

The new addition hummed in acknowledgment while the other two smirked evilly. The cyan-haired man jumped down from the tower with the brunette following behind, while the red-haired man casted a soundproof barrier before following last.

Cale then stood up from where he sat and went inside the small-yet-spacious tower, courtesy of magic, while completely ignoring the soundless screams of the gray-haired man. He then made his way to the living room and flopped down onto the big and very fluffy couch, Cale let out a small yawn and rubbed his eye a bit. After that small action, the three men appeared before him with satisfied expressions.

"He's gone now, Cale-ya!"

The brunette exclaimed joyfully.

"Not a single speck of dust."

The cyan-haired man, whose arms are crossed, continued.

"He seemed to be an imperial prince from the Mogoru Empire."

The red-haired man said as he showed Cale a royal-looking brooch. The redhead took it and inspected it before speaking.

"Ha... so it was Adin?"

The red-haired man nodded with a grimace gracing his face. Cale then stood up from the couch and gave each men a loving peck on the cheek, he looked at them with a soft gaze.

"Thank you, Rok Soo-ya, Jung Soo-ya, Soo Hyuk-ah."

The red-haired man, whose name is Rok Soo, only hummed in response, but the emotion in his eyes showed that he's very happy.

The brunette, whose name is Jung Soo, gave Cale a beaming smile, a smile that is very blinding.

The cyan-haired man, whose name is Soo Hyuk, smiled fondly at Cale, love and tenderness was present from his eyes.