What if... Jour is Married to one of the Soos?

I red a threadfic in twitter regarding this but it was Krs x Jour.

So I thought- why not include the other two Soos? I will probably include Rok Soo as well.

The Soos are kinda Dukes lol

Art belongs to TTOGI_FANSO from twitter

_____

Lee Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk would probably be a very doting father. He would spoil Cale rotten and would occasionally teach him on how to be independent.

He would love Jour equally as his son. He would treat her as a precious and rare, and an irreplaceable gem that he stumbled upon.

Every time Jour tried to tease her husband, the latter would smirk and and would tease her back in the most unexpected way possible.

But once Jour passed away.

Soo Hyuk would still love and give Cale affection.

(Unlike a certain father ahem)

He would make a very neat schedule for his work time and Cale's time.

If he is unable to meet Cale's designated time though, I would like to think that he'll ditch his work and let his trusted servant do it.

Said servant would willingly do his work for him.

Soo Hyuk would definitely ban Cale from drinking until he's like 20-ish or whatever or maybe a full on ban. He doesn't want his son to be an alcoholic.

_____

Choi Jung Soo.

A very energetic and fun father. Cale might inherit Jung Soo's energy probably.

Jung Soo would definitely use White Miru to play with Cale.

Two very energetic puppies circling around Jour, she would definitely coo at the father-son duo.

Jung Soo would be just like Jour, he would coo and gush on how cute their little boy is.

Whenever Jour teases Jung Soo, he would just say.

"Jouuurrrrr..." or "Honeeeyyyy... " in probably the most whiny way possible. Jour gets very amuse at his tones.

Anyway death.

Whenever Cale falls asleep with a heavy heart, Jung Soo would sometimes sneak into his chamber and sleep beside him or he would carry the boy to his and Jour's chambers and sleep there.

So when a servant came to either Cale's or Jung Soo's chamber, they would panick and immediately go to their master's Chambers to report on the missing boy, only to stop when they saw that Cale and Jung Soo were sleeping together all along, or the servant would widen their eyes in surprise before a small smile made it's way on their lips, they slowly and quietly left their master's room.

Jung Soo would comfort Cale by sleeping with him or taking him to his and Jour's chambers. He loves it when his son wakes up and showed immense surprise when he was sleeping with his father or the latter slept with him.

Jung Soo would definitely ban underage drinking in his territory, in hopes of Cale won't become addict to wine in the future

_____

Kim Rok Soo.

Definitely a doting and very loving father. He would be a cuddly man towards his wife and son.

I would like to think that Rok Soo will just have his stoic face™ every time he shows his affections towards Jour and Cale.

Cale would definitely complain that his father should smile more, Jour agrees with him. Rok Soo would just sigh and shake his head fondly.

But he would definitely smile if his wife and son wants him to.

When he and Jour are alone, he would cuddle and sleep with her. With Cale also joining in sometimes.

Jour is very amused at his husband whenever he scowls and proclaims that his slacker life is so close yet so far whenever work comes for him in his office.

Cale would just squint and tilt his head questioningly, why is father so hung up in this slacker life of his?

Whenever Jour teases him, he basically won't react to it. Making Jour pout at him, but whenever she would mention his slacker life, Rok Soo would half glare at her. Jour is very amused.

Death.

Rok Soo would finish all his territorial work so that he can spend time with his son. He would grieve, love and assure Cale in every way possible.

Through sweets, fun, sleeping, cooking, anything.

He would bring Cale into his office and let him seat on the couch eating sweets or reading as he work. The two would enjoy their presence silently.

Rok Soo would just straight make a very complicated law procedure against wines lol.

_____

Rok Soo and Jung Soo definitely read Tboah while Soo Hyuk did not.

Instead of getting ready for the future against the unknown enemy, Arm, like Rok Soo and Jung Soo. Soo Hyuk learns about Arm's existence through his connections and informations.

The Soos are very protective of Cale. As they would not let the same fate happen to their son.

Soo Hyuk will be a swordmaster, Cale would follow in his footsteps.

Jung Soo would definitely teach Cale about the Choi family's sword arts.

Rok Soo will teach Cale on how to be smart, cunning, very perceptive and how to use his smarts like him.

They would support their son in anyway possible.

Watch out Cale's future boyfriends cuz your life will get cut short!

Soo Hyuk would smile menacingly.

Jung Soo would innocently grin manically.

Rok Soo would stare at them dead on hatefully.

While Cale's future girlfriends...

Soo Hyuk would welcome them with a smile

Jung Soo would gasp and look at his son and his girlfriend back and forth, feeling very proud. Making Cale a bit embarrass while his future girlfriend giggle.

Rok Soo would give them a nod of approval.

If they are using Cale only...

Say goodbye to their wealth, fame and more!