Technological Engineer! Jour and Synthetic Warrior!Cale.

You'll understand why I added this video after this idea :D

***

Jour Thames, a highly regarded woman in the industry of technology. Her understanding within coding is superb, yet is not something to be proud of. Because there are others who are better at it than her. Her true expertise lies in making robotic components.

In a world of advanced technology, humans have made robots as their servants or friend. Some robots merely looks like random shapes of metal, like the one you typically see in a cartoon. Some look nearly human. These robots are called Synthetics. Synthetics are something like a cyborg, some can express human emotions, while some don't.

And an example of the latter would be the Synthetic warrior she found.

Jour was given a week off for her hard working nature by her superior. She was honestly reluctant, but she gave in after being persuaded.

When not at work, she would normally spend her time at home, making Robot or Synthetic parts to just give them away to those in need, but surprisingly, she didn't do that. Instead, she went to the far borders of the city she lives in. Some parts outside the advanced city hold ruins from the far past, they were forbidden to outsiders, and Jour wanted to explore one.

Why did she did that? Because she wants to scavenge forbidden and old technology.

So here she is, in one of the old ruins, excited and taking photos of everything as if she's a tourist visiting another country.

Jour was very ecstatic to break the most important rule of the government. She could care less if the authorities punished her! This is a research of a life time!

As she wandered around the desolate place, there she noticed something, or someone.

A man, with the same fiery red hair as her, lay hunched against a crumbling wall, unconscious. His lower torso is missing, so too his left arm. Rust is permeating throughout his metal body. From the looks of it, Jour deduced that the unconscious man is a Synthetic.

Jour was taken aback, she did not expect to see someone in the forbidden ruins... let alone a Synthetic at that.

Jour felt a bit conflicted, but she chose to help the man. Who cares about the authorities punishing her when this man needs help? The red-haired woman carried the Synthetic, albeit with difficulty due to how heavy this man is, and left the forbidden ruins, with difficulty as well. She had to painstakingly hide the redhead Synthetic from the city inspectors, the whole experience was somewhat exciting and nerve wracking, but she was able to bring the Synthetic into her private complex.

It was night by the time she got home.

Jour brought the Synthetic to her workshop, she laid him down on the a table. Then she got to work.

It took a long time to remove the rust off of the Synthetic's body, make a lower torso and left arm, and to fully connect his new body parts into his system.

After a long couple of hours, Jour was done. It was now past midnight and she is incredibly tired, to the point that she just slept in her workshop and didn't even bother going to her room or sleep on the couch, she just slept on her work desk.

So it was now morning. The Synthetic, Cale, was the first to wake up.

When Cale opened his eyes, he glanced at his surroundings and found himself in an unfamiliar room. His system scanned every thing within the room and found many machinery to which he is alienated with, before his eyes landed on the sleeping woman on the desk. Her arms are propped together, forming a makeshift pillow for her head.

Curious, Cale sat up and is surprised to see his lower torso and left arm good as new, despite it contradicting his current body. He slowly stood up from the table he is lying on, his steps felt light and foreign due to his new legs. He moved his left arm in a round and slow motion, it felt stiff, but both are manageable.

He walked up to the sleeping woman and observed her. His eyes scanning the woman before him. Cale then noticed that the red-haired woman is stirring awake. 

The two then stared at each other for a long time. One is nonchalant and stoic, while the other showed surprise, wonder and awe.

***

So if you guys Alita: Battle Angel, then congrats cuz this is where I got the idea from :D

Cale is a badass and very agile, martial art, and sword wielding beast :D

He is a highly advanced Synthetic. The nanobots of his body can shift and turn his metal body into a very realistic human body.

He can dye his hair, and change his eye color easily.

He was then adopted and became Jour's son through... circumstances. (To Cale, it was unexpected. To Jour, she had no choice.)

Her friends invited her to have a reunion at a friendly restaurant bar. She absentmindedly accepted.

She didn't think things through because:

1.) She has a curious Synthetic in her home.

2.) What if Cale had an accident?

3.) Will he be alright being alone at home?

Logically speaking, Cale is a very intelligent being. So he wouldn't do stupid things that can cause harm to himself or cause accidents... but Jour was very adamant and very concerned. So she brought him with her.

So when her friends questioned about the red-haired man, who has the same hair as her... she blurted out that Cale is her son.

Both Cale and her friends stared at her, the latter looking shocked, the former with a raised stoic, brow of confusion.

"...Why did you lie?"

"Just follow along!"

Cale did just that.

Now Jour had to come up with a big ass backstory about Cale's birth.

Anyways, Jour and friends talked about the past and how they were doing, while Cale is eating a chicken schnitzel with a stoic face. As to why he is able to eat it- even Cale doesn't know. He only know that whoever made him added that feature. So basically, he's like a human who can eat, taste and digest food. However he doesn't feel hungry, so he's still a robot.

And then the no good troublemakers :D

Needless to say, Cale disciplined them in Galahad style :D

The Synthetic courteously asked the elderly woman's cane and proceeded to whoop their asses in style. 

Once the last standing dude reaches out for his gun to shoot Cale.

You know the one in Resident Evil 5 where Wesker evades your bullets? Cale does that :D

Anyhoo, despite his body being a bit different now with the new body parts, he is still able to fight amazingly. But he'll fight better once he and Jour went back to the forbidden ruins to find an extra Synthetic warrior suit.

Jour and Cale then became a powerful duo :D