Lewis Details and Lore. (Rewrite.)

Name
Lewis Venn

Relatives
† Laura Venn (Mother)
† Lincoln (Father)

Occupations
Freelancer

Affiliations
Black Wolf Tribe (Former Member)
Aunt Ela (Black Wolf.)
Cidd (Ela's Son.)

Skills
Survival Instinct
Wolf's Strength
Wolf's Agility
Wolf's Senses
Keen Eyesight
Stealth
Swordmaster (Rare Dual Aura)

Species
Half wolf, half human

Age
25

Gender
Male

Height
183cm

Hair color
Raven black and a white streak

Eye color
Light Blue / Sky Blue

Lore
A sharp and guarded half-breed who was shunned by his own tribe and has went through many hardships since young.

Lewis Venn is a 25 year old half breed who is unlike any wolves from any wolf tribe, he is unable to have a Berserk Transformation due to him being half human, it would be hard and fatal for him to bear the pain. Which is why the chief of the black wolves, loathed his existence. She also manipulated the black wolves to hate Lewis as well. After his mother's death, the chief of the black wolves used the opportunity to kick him out of the tribe.

Ela and Cidd were utterly helpless at that time, they could not help the half-breed lest they want to make an enemy of the whole tribe.

At the age of 14, Lewis had learned about the cruel real world. He had once saved a man, human, from a beast, only for the said man to attack him. The man's eyes held so much greed, he was thinking of selling Lewis as a slave.

Lewis then accidently killed the man out of self-defence. He felt his legs go numb and collapsed onto the ground, his pupils are shaking in fear of what he had done. He had killed, not the usual beasts he fought to survive, but a living person...

Lewis was hyperventilating, but he managed to calm himself down. He killed the man for a reason, it was either him or Lewis. Lewis chose himself. He will make sure that he will survive.

Due to the event, Lewis had grown cold and distant, his heart is closed off to others. For the sake of avoiding the dangers of trusting, for the sake of avoiding backstabbers, and for the sake of himself. His safety.

At the age of 19, Lewis came across a freelancing company. The said company provides housing in exchange for jobs being completed. For once in his life, Lewis felt safe, but still guarded. There he honed his swordmanship using a very dull blade.

The other freelancers there were rude, but kind. They treated Lewis like one of their own, guiding him through his harsh life.

At the age of 25. During one of his jobs, he encounters Cidd, his childhood acquaintance. Cidd always took care of Lewis when he was young, he was like an older brother to the half breed, but their relationship didn't became like that. After Lewis got kicked out.

The two catch up, albeit awkward. Cidd told Lewis that Ela is doing well, but she constantly worries for the half-breed. Lewis told only small bits of himself.

The two became slow and awkward friends, with Cidd promising himself to be there for Lewis.

Likes
Peaceful Serenity
Spicy Food
Martial Arts
Cooking
Writing Down And Recording Recipes

Dislikes
Invading His Personal Space
Annoying People
Immature Brats
Noisiness
Prideful People
Nobles
The Black Wolf Tribe

Facts about Lewis

His mother is human, while his father is a wolf.

He is proficient in martial arts and swordmanship.

Despite being cold, guarded and distant, he still has his sense of compassion, pity and empathy.

After becoming a freelancer, he grasped on how to make deals with others for his benefit and theirs.

He treats his work seriously, despite a few jobs being nuisances.

He is friendly to some freelancers, while he wished the other few to drop dead.

Lewis carries two rare and deadly swords. He got them as a prize through the company's tourney, the prize were the said swords.

For some reason, Lewis is able to wield two auras. The black and fierce aura, and the white, calm and striking aura.

Hates annoying people who: Violates his space. Try to act / look superior than him. Are nobles. 

Lewis finds cooking as a way to relax.

Lewis is very acrobatic. Cidd secretly envied it.

Often stoic and deadpan, but he knows how to light up the conversation by making jokes.