OgCale... In Another Land?

What if instead of swapping bodies, OgCale regressed in another land? Somewhere far away and unheard of from Roan.

This idea may have Honkai bits of Stigmatas and Herrschers, but unlike literal beings with god-like powers, their strength is equivalent to a dragon.

And they'll be called as Successors, while Stigmatas will have no change.

_____

So Cale died by the White Star and regressed in the past by the GoD. Instead of making a deal, the GoD just straight up sent Cale back to the past, simple as that. Cale, in the far future, is pissed as hell but also grateful at the same time.

Cale was expecting to be sent to the afterlife, he did not expect to wake up in a foreign room AND he did not expect to wake up as a child! Why is he alive? He doesn't deserve it! He's tired and he wants to rest! Period!

Begrudgingly, he inspected the room he is in, it was neat and tidy with a large window making him able to see the view outside. He seems to be on a high floor?

Just then, he heard a door open. He whipped his head towards the source and found a man... with wolf ears and tail? No, he's a half man, half wolf to be exact. (Does it count as an OC insert if you haven't really made lore about said OC?). The wolf man was surprised before smiling towards him, he went over to where Cale is and sat on the edge of the bed, right next to him.

"Hey there."

The half wolf softly spoke to Cale, as if not to spook him. Cale stayed silent, wary of the stranger before him. The half wolf softly smiled at his reaction.

'Appropriate reaction.'

Anyone should be wary of a stranger, even if they're kind.

The half wolf started to introduce himself, so that he could ease the child before him.

"Hello, my name is Lewis."

"...Hello."

The half wolf, named Lewis, smiled when the redhead responded to him, the said redhead observed the half wolf before him. The half wolf has black and a streak of white hair, and blue eyes, he has a well built body of a fighter, his arms are covered with a few scars but most of it are covered with a bit of... burn marks? Finally, his hands are calloused, probably from... whatever the half wolf had been doing in all his years.

The redhead, now a child, turned away from Lewis and curiously stared outside the window. The half wolf followed his gaze and understood the hidden intention.

"Do you want to go outside?"

Cale looked back at the half wolf when he mentioned the word "Outside".

"Can I?"

Lewis smiled and reached his hand out to pat Cale on the head. The latter flinched at the sudden touch but he did not push the half wolf's hand away.

"Of course, but be careful, you're still recovering."

'Recovering?'

The redhead mentally repeated, but he nodded at the half wolf. Cale got off the bed, only to regret it when he didn't realize that his legs are numb, luckily, Lewis caught him on time.

"Are you okay?"

The half wolf asked in concern, the redhead responded with an "I-I'm okay" as he shakily held onto Lewis' hand. Weird... he doesn't remember his child body being weak... as if reading his thoughts, the half wolf explained.

"We found you unconscious under a large debris, luckily there was a bit of space for you underneath it."

"..."