The Soos - Abyssal Hunters

Tcf x Arknights

The Soos being the Abyssal Hunters.

Choi Jung Soo as Skadi.

Whenever some operators would try to interact with Jung Soo, he would just ignore them or dismiss them, he will try to distance himself from others as far as possible, because he refers to himself as a "Walking Disaster", and he doesn't want such ...

Whenever some operators would try to interact with Jung Soo, he would just ignore them or dismiss them, he will try to distance himself from others as far as possible, because he refers to himself as a "Walking Disaster", and he doesn't want such misfortune to happen to his co-workers, especially the Doctor, but when it comes to Operators Rok Soo and Soo Hyuk, he would act like his true self, which is the energetic, childish and happy guy he is, and those two won't even care if he's a Walking Disaster.

Jung Soo is a Guard Operator from the Dreadnought Class, Dreadnought Operators focuses on 1v1 fights.

He would treat Rok Soo and Soo Hyuk as family, while to his enemies, no mercy at all.

"Don't blink, for you may miss the misery of your death." - Operator Choi Jung Soo
Codename: Skadi

Now idk about his alter form and how he would act in his alter form, but from Skadi alter's voicelines, she is singing in battle to support her allies, so that'll be Jung Soo's role as well, but Skadi Alter becomes a whole different person and I d...

Now idk about his alter form and how he would act in his alter form, but from Skadi alter's voicelines, she is singing in battle to support her allies, so that'll be Jung Soo's role as well, but Skadi Alter becomes a whole different person and I don't want Jung Soo to change so he'll remain the same. To be honest, I can definitely see White Miru as a Seaborn, just change the Seaborn into White Miru.

Jung Soo alter is a Supporter Operator from the Bard Class, Bard Operators provide a bit of healing and focuses on buffing allies.

"No longer do I walk alone. My blood kin are walking with me." - Operator Choi Jung Soo
Codename: Skadi, The Corrupting Heart

_____

Kim Rok Soo as Specter.

Specter is a nun, so Rok Soo will be a priest :D

The operators see Rok Soo as a madman or a psychotic priest, but little do they know is that was just a facade, under the deranged face is actually a very lazy person with a non-existent dream: Being a Slacker. Only Operators Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk knows. Rok Soo would sometimes spout out nonsense and prayers.

Rok Soo is a Guard Operator from the Centurion Class, Centurions are mainly Operators that wield Chainsaws and would focus on attacking a lot of enemies.

Rok Soo sees Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk as his Hyungs, not that he would admit it though.
Whenever Rok Soo is in the battlefield, his facade becomes true and would slaughter his enemies with his giant ̶P̶i̶z̶z̶a̶ ̶C̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ Chainsaw, while also disregarding his sense of safety, which led to Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk scolding him.

"All these lost souls on the battlefield... I offer them to you." - Operator Kim Rok Soo
Codename: Specter

As for Rok Soo's alter version, He would always be bored and wants to seek something fun and indulging, which is being in battle and start a "hunt", compared to the past, his combat style shows no restraints anymore, meaning more brutality against...

As for Rok Soo's alter version, He would always be bored and wants to seek something fun and indulging, which is being in battle and start a "hunt", compared to the past, his combat style shows no restraints anymore, meaning more brutality against his enemies. Rok Soo would still disregard his safety, but in his alter form, he would be like an immortal. 

Rok Soo alter is a Specialist Operator from the Dollkeeper Class, Dollkeepers are Operators who swap their own deaths with their Dolls or their "other selves" and make them fight for a period of time before returning to the battlefield, fully revitalize.

Although Rok Soo is a Dollkeeper, when the doll dies, the Operator dies too, so Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk would still keep on a look out for their Dongsaeng, who severely lacks the sense of his own safety.

"You chose a dangerous way to learn of the Abyssal Hunters and our enemies, Doctor. With nothing but your delicate body, the tides will drown you. But at the same time, you can count your lucky stars, because I invite you to hide behind me." - Operator Kim Rok Soo
Codename: Specter The Unchained

_____

Lee Soo Hyuk as Gladiia.

Gladiia is the captain of Skadi and Specter, Lee Soo Hyuk is a Team Leader and Jung Soo and Rok Soo work with him

L E A D E R S H I P

Lee Soo Hyuk, the captain of Rok Soo and Jung Soo. Soo Hyuk is an exceptional captain, he is very understanding and mainly focuses on the safety of other operators and is willing to train their Hunting capabilities. He treats the title: Hunter, very seriously. Although, the operators see him as hard to aproach and very frightening, because he's very elusive and the way he fights is frightening to other operators. Giving them a mental note to not pick a fight with Soo Hyuk.

Soo Hyuk is a Specialist Operator from the Hookmaster class. Hookmasters are Operators that uses a Hooks or other things to pull in enemies.

Although Soo Hyuk is a Hookmaster, his main weapon is a large lance, the way he uses his weapon is contrary to what others would think. Instead of stabbing his enemies, he hacks them away like his weapon is an axe or a sickle.

"As Abyssal Hunters, we must fulfill our responsibilities. To abandon the sacrifices of the past would be an unforgivable act of betrayal. That being said, how many Hunters can I still save other than Specter and Skadi? Even if I save another Hunter who survived, the fear may have crushed them whole long ago. It would only be dragging out their agony." - Operator Lee Soo Hyuk
Codename: None

_____

Very, VERY self indulgent idea fic.

All the artworks I used, belong to their original owners

Source: Pinterest