Horror Survivalist OgCale.

A reaction idea where Tboah got transported into a room to react to OgCale desperately surviving at the age of 6 to the age of 18 from the horrors of monsters, aliens, zombies, the supernaturals and so much more. Along with the Soos, but the three koreans were apart and surviving on their own and they met OgCale in some scenarios. Only the four (Rok Soo was supposed to be the only one to join Cale, but Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo got dragged along after the unranked monster attack) of them were submitted to this hellish and traumatizing experience.

Anyways the being who brought them to the Reaction Room was an Aide from the GoB (God/ Goddess of Balance). The Aide told them that they'll be reaction to OgCale. Nobles and Choi Han couldn't care less about the Trash but the Henituse Family does. The Aide then told them that the 'Cale' they knew was nothing more than a puppet created by a being whom the gods do not know, it's just a shadow and the gods didn't realized it, only GoB.

The Aide then told them that OgCale was transported somewhere far at the age of 6 and was replaced by the puppet. Everyone, especially Ron and the Henituse Family were shocked. Cale was gone since he was 6?

Many years have gone by as Cale lost his innocence, got bloodied, fought hard and persevered the horrors. To the point he knows how to fight, how to be resourceful, and how to be tactical. Horror and fear is forever engraved into his heart, but luckily, the Soos were there to provide him what he needed the most. Comfort and simple words: Great job for surviving.

Anyways so they reacted to Cale's hardships. Oh and Cale's age were randomized at his start but when he became 18, he stayed being a teenager and then he gradually grows up to be an adult.

Horrors in question though...

The War Tomorrow, The Walking Dead, The Cabin in the Woods, World War Z, Dead Space, Alien Isolation, Maze Runner, A Quiet Place, Resident Evil...

Okay I'm out, you guys continued Cale's suffering.

Cale is literally scarred and his only source of comfort is his Hyungs, which is the Soos...

I watched some Horror and scary clips to the point I got this idea lol. Also I might need a small break for my fic: Captivating Presence.

I'll be back in writing when I got some ideas on how to write and approach my new chapter.