Singer!Cale Thames transmigrates into Cale Henituse!

I chose Sasha Sloan as Cale's type of songs

Cale Thames is a famous songwriter, his songs consists of angst-y and reality check-types and it's the kind to cordially comfort listeners who went through hardships, in others words, his listeners relate to his songs. 

One day he was roaming around in a library when he came upon a book called: Birth of a Hero. Curious and intrigued, he borrowed the book and went back to his private apartment.

Cale lives alone and does everything himself, laundry, cleaning, cooking, you name it.

He read the book in his room in solitary silence, he was surprised when the book described him as a trash getting beaten up by the protagonist, he raised his brow and his mouth twitched in amusement.

'Poor me.' He thought.

He continued reading the book and was about to read the 6th Volume when he suddenly feel drowsy, he closes his eyes and succumbs to sleep.

Waking up as the character in the novel you were reading was not something Cale Thames expected. How did he know? That's because he woke up feeling sharp pains all over his body, he stood up from his laying position and glanced at the mirror, he saw himself but... with bandages on him? And that was when he knew he woke up as Cale Henituse, the trash who got beaten up by Choi Han the protagonist. 

At first he dismissed it, thinking that he was dreaming but the pain he felt was too real to be a dream and a panicked ginger-haired butler fretting over his wellbeing made him sure that this is his new reality. 

A famous singer transmigrates into a trashy noble's body... huh.

Anyhoo, as Cale Thames gets used to his new life as Cale Henituse, he decided to start things off by preparing for the war, he can't tell his- well, Cale Henituse's family about the war. Why? Because they'll think the beating the black-haired swordsman gave, made him get a few loose screws in his head.

And what will he do? Run away of course! Cale Thames doesn't have any affection for the Henituse Family and he thinks it's the same way for Cale Henituse as well, since he's the only redhead in the family and the Henituse Family looks like your average perfect family, and him being a trash son, has no place in that perfect family. Plus! He doesn't trust this family... not after what happened to his own family...

So! He decided to take the Indestructible Shield first but not without a disguise of course, when he was still Cale Thames, he would sneak out in disguise to get some fresh air or to buy himself something and ever since then, he became an expert at it. 

After buying all the bread and feeding the silver and red-haired siblings bread, he got the Indestructible Shield.

But what Gluttony said surprises him, she told Cale that he already has an AP, a non-attribute type. She explained to him that the AP he possesses is a vocal-type and its use is focused on the user's emotions.

...Wow his singing voice now has a use.

And so the start of Cale Thame's new singing adventure as Cale Henituse to save the world with his new found family and his APs.

_____

Instead of Krs transmigrating to CH, GoD finds another version of Cale then transmigrates him!

But as we all know, GoD fucks up all the time soooo, instead of 'before CH beats CH up.' it became 'CH beats CH up, aftermath.'

Singer!Cale will now have to avoid CH and his party and become a secret helper in the shadows.

Singer!Cale has a...  ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶ past. ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Singer!Cale lost concept of what a family is.

And no, Jour wouldn't be both Singer!Cale and OgCale's mother, instead Singer!Cale's mother has a different name, Anna Thames.

Anna Thames has the same personality as Jour but she's more focused on instruments and songs, that was where Singer!Cale became passionate about becoming a songwriter.

His Vocal AP can be an average AP with multiple uses but has many properties when Singer!Cale focuses on the emotion in his voice.

Restful and Soothing: Healing type.

Rage and Hatred: Stronger Attack type.

Sadness and Empathy: Weaken type.

Pride and Compassion: Party Boosting type.

And... I ran out of emotions-
You guys can think more on it-

Art Source: Pinterest