The Birth of a Hero - Herrscher AU.

Tboah x Honkai Impact.

Three days after Choi Han beats Cale Henituse up, the redhead suddenly remembered a past life that he had forgotten.

He had the same appearance and name but he had an adopted Mom and Dad that went by the name: Nanatsuki Raiden (Made up name) and Ryoma Raiden.

He also has a friend that is very dear to him: (Oc insert if you'd like)

He was the heir of ME Corp.
He was a student of Saint Freya Highschool.
He had many friends.
He was someone who fights for all that is beautiful in the world.
He was a valkyrie.
He was a Herrscher that fights for Humanity.
He is Cale Raiden, the Herrscher of Thunder.

He woke up at night, panting from the sudden memory come back, the pain he got from the ebony-haired punk ceased as if he didn't received the beating at all.

He got up from his bed and placed a hand on his chest, he can feel the Herrscher core inside him. Cale decided to try something, he closes his eyes and placed all of his focus on his right hand and in a brief moment, sparks of electricity came to life. He nodded to himself when he learns that he can manipulate thunder freely but... it's not the same strength as it used to be though, calling Kurikara will be difficult.

He sees a couple of potions beside his bed, they must've been used on him he thought. He turned his gaze away from the empty potions and saw something on his table. It was a blade, to be more specific, a katana adorned with black, red and silver linings on the hilt and the blade itself is colored red. Nue of the Shadow, a blade that was forged when he was in the World Serpent at that time.

He picked the blade up, it felt real. Cale then hid the blade, he can't let his family know that a katana appeared out of nowhere and is now in his possession. 

Suddenly he sensed something, he sensed another Herrscher.

Cale quickly but also quietly took out some clothes and changed into them, he took a newsboy cap and wore it to hide his red hair, he then left his room through the balcony, he landed softly on the ground then proceeded to stealthily exit the Henituse Mansion.

Although his body is different than before, Cale was still agile and athletic. He rushed and followed where his senses led him, he arrived at the slums and his eyes darted to every corner but stopped when he saw an unconscious man on the ground. He went to his side hurriedly and froze when he recognized the man.

It was Kim Rok Soo, the Herrscher of Reason and his friend.

Cale placed Kim Rok Soo's arm over his shoulder and proceeded to carry him back to the Henituse Mansion.

It was easy carrying Kim Rok Soo back, because Cale's current body has a bit of muscles. He was about lay his friend onto his bed but the latter groaned and slowly opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Cale and the second thing he saw is... an expensive looking room.

Cale went right to the point and explained things to Kim Rok Soo and the latter's face became serious. The raven-haired male told Cale about a novel he read before he fell asleep.

Cale was a bit pissed, he was a minor villain!? And a character from a novel!? Does that mean he wasn't supposed to be alive and existing!? God! He prefers the [¹]WS!Choi Han more than that Emo-Depressed Protag punk! Kim Rok Soo patted the redhead's back as if to make him feel better.

Kim Rok Soo then continued to tell Cale about the future events and the upcoming war, the redhead's face went grim. He decided to journey with Kim Rok Soo and stop the upcoming events in the future, but of course he needs permission from his family and a lot of convincing.

And so Cale journeyed with his friend, Kim Rok Soo, on preventing the future events and upcoming war that is about to happen.

_____

I kept thinking about this too much-

Herrscher of Thunder Cale! / HoT!Cale - https://www.hoyolab.com/article/6986888

Herrscher of Reason Krs! / HoR!Krs

Herrscher of Flamescion Oc! / HoF!Oc

*Kurikara and Cale noises*

Kim Rok Soo and Usagi Kinetik go Vroom: *Cyberangel music starts playing*

Oc goes Super Saiyan Fire version.

[¹]WS!Choi Han = World Serpent / Previous Era Survivor Choi Han.

Overpowered Cale and Krs.

Cale - Raiden Mei.

Krs - Bronya Zaychik.

Cale's dearest friend / Oc insert - Kiana Kaslana.

_____

Heres something random-

Krs meets HoR!Krs

Cjs meets Quantum!Cjs (It's Seele but Cjs)

Lsh meets Honkai Beast!Lsh / HB!Lsh (It's the Olenyeva twins compacted into one person and that is Lsh)

_____

Krs and HoR!Krs: *Slacking off*

Krs: Something's missing.

HoR!Krs: Project Bunny, play Rain Ambiance.

*Project Bunny complies and play Rain Noises*

HoR!Krs: Better?

Krs snaps his fingers approvingly: Better.

Then they proceeded to sleep.

_____

Cjs: Whoa! I have another persona!?

Quantum!Cjs: Haha careful, he bites.

*Other!Cjs takes over Quantum!Cjs' body*

Other!Cjs smiles viciously: Damn right I do.

*Quantum!Cjs returns*

Quantum!Cjs: Oh and he's a sadist but he's not that bad!

Cjs: *Concerned*

_____

Lsh: *Keeps staring at his other self's horns and tail*

HB!Lsh: *Notices it*

Lsh: Damn... I look cool

HB!Lsh: Thanks for the compliment.

Lsh clicked his tongue and points at HB!Lsh: No problem handsome.

HB!Lsh points back: Ayyyyy!