Young OgCale gets Transported to Earth.

Cale meets Krs cuz yes.

_____

Cale slumped onto his bed, feeling extremely distraught.

A day had gone by, it was now night time, ever since his father introduced a woman and her son as his new mother and brother. His father also held a quick wedding without the redhead knowing. Cale felt utterly betrayed.

How could his father replace his mother? Why didn't he told him about the marriage? Was it because he looked like his mother? Was that why?

Cale clutched a pillow and buried his face on it. His father doesn't need him anymore, he and his mother were replaced.

It would be better... if he left.

Yes, that's a nice idea. He has no place in this household anymore...

Leave and find his own happiness... yeah...! Cale is sure that his mother would support his decision.

Cale slowly felt sleepy from all the negative thoughts, he then closed his eyes and slept for the night.

Little did he know was that his idea became reality from the moment he woke up again.

_____

Cale woke up from the sound of something foreign. He glanced his surroundings and found himself in a new environment.

Tall buildings, moving objects, foreign looks and so much more.

Was he dreaming? No, from the noises, his senses and from what his skin is feeling, everything is real. Was he in another world?

He wandered around for a bit, earning curious glances from the foreign people that pass him.

It's weird, everyone has black hair. There are some that has brown hair but black seems to be very common around here.

The redhead wandered into an alley. Curious eyes wandered around and stopped on a small lump on the ground.

Curious, he poked it gently. Seeing as nothing is happening, he poked, poked and poked until he heard a groan coming from it.

Coming out of the lump was a small boy with numerous injuries. He has a stoic and annoyed expression, but what took Cale's attention the most was the boy's rust-colored eyes. The boy has the same eye color as him!

The boy on the other hand, was annoyed at someone for disturbing his sleep. He had gotten beaten up yesterday and it was very painful, he decided to sleep to alleviate the pain but was disturbed and it revived the pain due to the annoying poking.

The boy's stoic expression soon broke and turned into that of fascination and wonders when he saw a pretty red-haired boy looking at him. The pain oddly vanished some how.

The two stared at each other for some time. Eventually, Cale broke the silence by jovially introducing himself to the boy.

The boy was silent. It made Cale wonder if he doesn't understand him, language barrier probably? But that thought soon vanished when the boy quietly murmured his name.

Kim Rok Soo.

A weird and curious name Cale thinks. But who cares! This boy is injured! He had just noticed them and proceeded to ask about them. The boy quietly responded with him getting beaten up yesterday, this made the redhead angry.

He decided to be Kim Rok's hyung and will protect him from danger!

The boy said to call him Rok Soo and who said that he agreed to it?

Cale then glued himself to Rok Soo ever since, helping and learning more about this world.

_____

Days had gone by and Rok Soo's life had became a bit easier because of Cale's help. He had eventually became Cale's dongsaeng and Cale became Rok Soo's hyung. Rok Soo also learned that the redhead... is too innocent. This was worrying, too worrying. He had decided to protect his pretty hyung from any scumbags!

While Cale learned that he and Rok Soo have the same birthday! This made him and the raven-haired boy very happy. He was very shocked to know that Rok Soo has the same age as him, this made the redhead sullen when he learned that he can't be a hyung anymore. Rok Soo panicked and told him that he will always be his dongsaeng. Cale immediately brightened.

_____

After many years of being in this world, Cale was now accustomed to how this world works. This place is very advanced than his world, there was no magic, only technology.

Cale and Rok Soo are now 18yrs. The two had each other's backs and is always there for each other. The two are living together and they work at a restaurant together, Rok Soo being efficient in his work and Cale for attracting the customers.

Rok Soo was pissed at their boss for using his hyung's looks to gain more money.

Then the Apocalypse happened.

Cale saved Rok Soo from the falling debris and the two are stuck together under the said debris. Cale suffered an injury but he paid it no heed as he prioritized his dongsaeng's safety. Rok Soo, on the other hand, felt his whole world shattered when he saw his hyung's injury. The redhead assured the frightened Rok Soo by giving him a hug and comforting words. The latter melted from the hug and he vowed to protect his hyung from any bastards that dared to attempt on killing him.

Monsters? Fucked.

People? Double Fucked.

Gods? They can kiss their sorry ass goodbye, because Rok Soo is gonna get their asses himself.

The two starved for three days and the rain supplied their needs of water but Cale gets worse and worse as his wound is left untreated.

Luckily they were saved by a man named Lee Soo Hyuk.

So instead of Rok Soo saying 'I am hungry' in canon. He instead says 'Please help him.' with so much desperation within his coarse voice.

Soo Hyuk did not hesitate and immediately carried the redhead on his back, Rok Soo followed behind him.

The two were saved and got taken in by Soo Hyuk. The latter made Cale and Rok Soo call him hyung.

Cale obliged while Rok Soo did not.

Reason?

"Cale is my only Hyung."

Soo Hyuk let out a boisterous laugh at the reason. He can tell how much Rok Soo cared for Cale.

Little did he know, he had become overprotective of the redhead as well.

Blah blah blah.

Jung Soo is here.

Yada Yada Yada.

Jung Soo wants to be hyung and Rok Soo used Reason.

Jung Soo is gobsmacked.

And Boom.

He has join the 'Protect Cale squad'.

Three vicious Soos and their lovable redhead dongsaeng/hyung.