Mafia Boss OgCale and Abused Kid Kim Rok Soo.

Art Source: Pinterest

Cale Thames, a mafia boss of the underworld. There are six mafia bosses and Cale is the fifth, unlike any mafia bosses, Cale Thames doesn't involve himself with crime nor does his subordinates, in fact he's in charge of checking other mafia bosses and would willingly help them as long as it's something within his powers or one that would not disturb the peace.

Kim Rok Soo is a child whose parents died in a car accident, then was taken by his uncle who is abusive towards him. Having enough of the abuse, Kim Rok Soo ran away and ended up in the streets to survive.

Cale was strolling around the city when he heard a child's yelp of pain, hurriedly finding the source, he came across a man (Krs's uncle who eventually finds him.) kicking the child in the stomach over and over again.

Cale was outraged, he intervened and beat the hell out of the man.

A.N. | Violence against scumbags whoo~

The child, Kim Rok Soo, stared at the red-haired man in fear. Upon seeing this, Cale's gaze softened and spoke softly to the boy, as the boy started to calm down, he stood up and thanked the stranger for helping and was about to go on his way when he was stopped by Cale.

Cale asked if Kim Rok Soo wants to come with him... Yeah stranger danger. Kim Rok Soo, athough was grateful for the redhead's help, he was wary and hesitant, he knows the phrase: "Don't take candy from a stranger" and this stranger, who helped him, just did that. How to lose trust 101 by Cale Thames.

Cale on the other hand, sees that the child became wary at him and he decided to show his pure intentions through actions than words. He picked up the child who yelped in surprise and went to the nearest clinic to get Kim Rok Soo patched up.

Seeing the redhead's actions, Kim Rok Soo's wariness went down a bit and again was asked by the said redhead if he wants to come him. Knowing Kim Rok Soo, free things are the best, food? a roof over his head? comfy bed? Who is he to say no to a free home? Kim Rok Soo agreed albeit warily. Cale brightened at the raven-haired child's answer, he now went home with the child in tow.

Reaching his home, Cale was greeted by his subordinates who had baffled faces when they saw their boss carrying a child in their arms, asking who the kid is, Cale smirked.

"My new Child."

His subordinates and Kim Rok Soo stared at him wide eyed. His subordinates then began speculated if their boss had a lover and the said lover took his child and left him, Kim Rok Soo on the other hand, stared at Cale in great shock, this redhead bastard has the balls to say that out loud!?

Seeing the expression on both his subordinates and the child he is carrying, he let out a guffaw and decided to tell them the truth before more misunderstandings ensue. Understanding what their boss did, they felt pity for the child and decided to treat him like a precious gem.

The duo now headed for Cale's room and the redhead called his subordinate to make something to eat for the poor boy and in a flash, a feast was presented in front of the boy. Kim Rok Soo started to salivate, this is the best choice he made in his life.

Krs's uncle on the other hand, wants revenge on the red-haired man who beat his ass, he will get his useless nephew back by force and to do that he decided to ask for nearby mafia leaders for help."

_____

PAPA CALEEEEE AND KID ROK SOOOOOOO

The six mafia bosses are:

1, Ron Molan of the Molan Household - Assasins.

2, Bud Illis of the Mercenary Group - Takes in Commission Requests.

3, Toonka of the Tyrant Group - Street Fight Fanatics.

4, Clopeh Sekka of the Legend Seeking Group - "Legend" is Cale cuz he's an unlucky bastard.

5, Cale Thames of the Azrail's Rose Group - Oversees the other Groups.

6, Cale Barrow of the Arm Group - Does illegal crimes behind all the five group's backs.