Word-engraved Soulmate marks?

Main ship is: OgChoiCale.

Art Source: Pinterest.

I kinda found this idea in twitter, it was about like Soulmates finding out their first words.

I don't remember who tweeted it but I liked it and I wanna share my own ideas regarding this. 

If some of you don't want me to use someone else's idea then I'll gladly delete this.

This will be a happy ending for them.

No Arm. No Hunters. Everything is fluff.

Since theres no Arm, Harris Village was slaughtered by psychopaths.

_____

Ever since the death of Jour, Cale grieved alone in his room when suddenly he received his future soulmate's first words. It was engraved on his palm.

[May I ask where the Count is...? I want to request a funeral for Harris Village...] 

Cale's eyes widened at what the mark said. He felt angry and had come to hate his soulmate for being at a place where his mother last went.

_____

Choi Han saw his future soulmate's first words engraved on his arm.

[Why should my father care whether or not some useless villagers are dead!? This cup of alcohol in my hand is worth more than all of your useless lives combined!]

Choi Han was enraged, his soulmate disrespected and disregarded lives! He had come to despise his soulmate for saying such a thing.

_____

Years went by.

Cale became Trash and has come to regret a lot of things, he stared at his soulmate mark for the first time in years.

He let out a pained sigh. Cale decided to do something that he will never regret and that is to love his soulmate.

Choi Han on the other hand, has just arrived at the Henituse territory and snuck in the Henituse mansion, there he encountered a redhead noble who appears to be drunk. He spoke and asked the redhead.

Cale was surprised at this stranger and his question was all too familiar, it was the same words as his soulmate mark. Cale calmed himself down and told the stranger the direction to where the Count's office is. Completely opposite of the intended soulmate mark Choi Han has.

Choi Han thanked the redhead and left for the Count's office.

Cale on the other hand went to his room and laid on his bed, his soulmate's eyes is in deep despair. The redhead's heart ached for his soulmate.

Choi Han finished what he's supposed to do and the Count was kind enough to offer him a room to rest. Arriving at his room, Choi Han laid on the bed tiredly. He then felt something tingly, his arm glowed, it was where his soulmate mark was. He rolled his sleeve up and saw that the words on it became different.

[I want to comfort him... but what can I do? I don't even know him well...]

Choi Han's eyes widened at the changed words. Did he unknowingly met his soulmate? If so, then who is it...?

And from what this mark implies... it seems to be his soulmate's thoughts and insecurity.

Choi Han wass lost in thought, he still remembers how his soulmate disregarded people's lives but this... this made Choi Han think that what if his soulmate changed?

Choi Han is determined to find out who his soulmate is, so he decided to stay in the mansion for a few more days.

As Cale was just drinking, his palm glowed and revealed new words on it.