𝟎𝟐

"You're dumb

"You're dumb. Why would you say that to that boy?" Soriya laughed at me.

We were in the middle of Statistics, talking about what has happened earlier between me and Amir.

I smacked my lips. "Because," I started. "I don't even know yo. I just miss my man."

"You're sick." She laughed lowly, jotting down notes the teacher had on the board. "Why you break up with him?"

I rolled my eyes. "You know why."

"But that was something y'all could've easily worked through though. Every couple gon' go through a argument stage at some point. Y'all just gotta find a way to come together and fix it." She concluded.

My love for Amir ran deep. He's my first everything and I always knew I wanted to be with him since we first met. If it's meant for me we'll find a way back to each other.

"I know. It's just got to be draining and it felt like we weren't working together, just against each other. Hopefully this break is good for us."

Because truth be told, I missed my man so bad.

The door to the classroom opened which caused both me and Soriya's heads to turn in that direction to see who would be coming in.

It was this cute looking boy, he had his hair in locs and was dressed in the school uniform. He seemed new. I haven't seen him around before.

Soriya and I turned back around and gave each other that look, both knowing.

"He's cute. Make him one of ya hoes girl." She joked.

"Girl no." I laughed her off and she joined in.

My eyes ended up drifting back over to the boy while he was talking to the teacher and we locked eyes. I quickly looked in the other direction.

"Guys this is our new student Kevin." Our teacher, Mr.Reyes announced before directing him to an empty seat that he could sit in which was right in front of us.

It was a couple of minutes of the class working silently.

Kevin turned around in his chair to face Soriya and I. "One of y'all got the notes?"

"yeah, Kiana does." She quickly replied before I could get anything out.

She slid my notebook towards him and he picked it up. "Just take a picture of it then pass it back when you're done."

"Cool, thanks Kiana." He said before turning back around.

"Girl," I smacked her hand.

"Whattt?" She laughed.

𐩃

Soriya and I were at lunch, talking when we had noticed Kevin walk into the lunch room. He looked around the large cafeteria, trying to find somewhere to sit when his eyes landed on the empty table me and Soriya were sitting at.

He began walking over here and took a seat.

"Uh, Kiana? Right?" He asked.

"Yeah, you're right." I tell him.

"I was just wondering if you had anymore notes I could use for AP Bio. Teachers been telling me ya notes good or whatever and I'm just tryna catch up and shit since I missed so much of school."

"Yeah, I got you." I gave him a friendly smile. "What's your number so I can send you the answers?"

I handed my phone to him. After a few moments he handed it back over to me.

"It's under Kev."

"Okay, ima send it when I get back to class."

"Good looks."

make sure y'all vote ! (Not proofread)how are y'all liking the story so far? thoughts on Kiana and Amir ? Kevin?

how are y'all liking the story so far? thoughts on Kiana and Amir ? Kevin?