𝟏𝟔

Soriya, Corey, and I were all walking towards the water ice stand together

Soriya, Corey, and I were all walking towards the water ice stand together. It was hot out today so we decided to get some water ice after school had let out.

"Ki, get ya' friend man. She drives me bat shit crazy." Corey says while walking with his arm around Soriya.

Soriya cut her eyes at him. "Nigga you drive me crazy."

I playfully rolled my eyes at the way they were flirting. It made me miss Kevin. He was supposed to start going back to school today but decided to stay home.

Corey smacked his lips. "Yeah, okay."

"Y'all annoying." I mutter while walking with my head in my phone. I was texting Kevin.

"Girl bye." Soriya says. "You're only hating because you're third wheeling. Let Kevin be here and you'd be all up on him."

"And will." I replied while laughing, mostly cheesing hard from the come over text that Kevin had just sent me.

𐩃

Kevin and I hadn't kissed since that night in his room. And I couldn't even lie, that one kiss had me wanting for more. But I told him let's take things slow and we were trying but we were doing far from that.

We were currently in his bedroom and I straddled his lap while we made out. We were supposed to be here to strictly study but things got out of hand after he had surprised me with flowers and a necklace from pandora.

I told him he didn't have to get me anything but he insisted and wanted to show his appreciation for me.

"Are you sure I'm not hurting you?" I ask while lifting up off of him a little bit. I didn't want to put any strain on his heart. He had only been out of the hospital for 2 weeks.

"I'm sure." He pulled me back down into his lap and continued kissing me. His dick was hard and I was currently sitting on top of it which made me wet.

I pulled away from him and looked up at him. "We gotta chill. No strenuous activities."

I had to press pause no matter how good it felt.

He kissed his teeth. "Mmcht, we kissing bae. Ain't nun' strenuous about that."

I cut my eyes at him. "But you know it can lead to strenuous activities."

"No harm done. I've been out the hospital for a good minute now." He continued kissing me and it felt so good that I ignored what my brain was telling me.

He rubbed at my thigh that was exposed because of the fact that my biker shorts kept rising up.

"Come up out these, Ma."

I felt my pussy flutter just from the way he said it. I was loving this dominant nature.

I began doing exactly what he told me to, trying to hide the smile on my face. I got up off the bed and slid my shorts down my legs. He pulled me closer by my waist and slipped his hands inside of my panties, gripping my butt.